Epilogue

Dear Santa!
This year I don't need you to bring me anything for Christmas. This year I already got my wish.
I know I always write to you for a new PS4 game or a computer(I'm eight now, I am old enough for a computer now), but this year I got a daddy!
He loves me, he loves my mama. He moved to Texas with us. Uncle Gabe is still working for him in New York. Mama is happy and has a big belly. Daddy says that's because I'm going to get a brother or a sister next year. I can't wait to tell them how amazing it was in New York!
There are cookies under the tree.
Samuel James (Reed) Cornell
If you do need to get me something, I want the baby to be a brother, but daddy says you can't really do that, so you can bring me a computer. Thanks.

*****
And this is the end of the story. Sometime after new year I will start doing the editing (I already printed the entire book out. It's so so pretty!) And start publishing it after I'll have quite some material, so the updates will be more frequent...
I am working on my other stories (I know it doesn't seem like it, because I don't update, but I swear I have like 10000 words written for Touch Me, I just need to type them down...)
Anyhow I hope you liked this story, and that you had a lovely Christmas. I wish you a successful year of 2016 and hope you'll get to do all the things you wanted to do during 2015, but never did.