f i f t y

Songs for this chapter:
Avicii- Levels
Harry Styles - Feel It On Your Own

****
Levels by Avicii is playing in the background as Adam and I cook lunch at his place. He's chopping the vegetables and I'm making the sauce as we sip on our cups of red wine. I shake my hips to the beat as my hair sways in sync.

"Here comes the best part!" Adam yells over the music. He puts the knife aside and makes some room for a dance floor. He places his hand on his heart as he sings the part that follows.

Ohhhh, sometimes
I get a good feeling

He gives me an Elvis Presely look as he sings: yeah
Get a feeling that I never, never, never, never had before, no no
I get a good feeling, yeah

"You might be a a decent singer but you're definitely a terrible dancer, " I say. He lowers the volume on the radio as the music fades in the background.

"You're just jealous that you don't have all of this." He waves his hand over his body and I giggle. He groans and makes his way toward me with open arms. He lifts me up and over his shoulder. "God, I love you."

My arms and hair are dangling down and I can feel the blood flowing toward my head. "You should really stop carrying me like this." I teasingly slap his ass. "And stop telling my ass that you love it. It's quiet inappropriate."

"Ahhh! But I do." Without seeing his face, I know that he has an irritating smug on his face. I roll my eyes to that.

"Eh, I think lunch has to wait." He turns the heat off the stove and makes his way toward his bedroom.

"Adam!" I squeal as he playfully lays me down on the bed and climbs above me, holding himself with his arm.

It's been a month already since I found out about the bet. The image of his wounded face when he realised that there was a possibility of me leaving him, still makes my heart ache every time I recall it. From then, we started over. I didn't give in. I tortured him instead. And because of that, I tortured myself as well. Lucian never interfered and Adam never asked the questions. I was relieved.

He bends down slowly and I feel his warm breath along my skin. He kisses me, lips parting as his tongue playfully teases mine. His wet, warm and taunting kisses evoke butterflies in my stomach. I reach down to his shirt and take it off, throwing it across the room. My gaze travels from his eyes down to his V-line and I pant.

"Touch me, Lis." He begs as he grabs my hand and smoothly places it on his chest. He sucks a sharp breath in as I trace every curve and angle with my finger, feeling his goosebumps underneath. Then, I do it again but this time with my mouth, leaving a trail of kisses.

"If you're going to keep doing that, I won't last longer," he remarks and I suck harder on his skin making him moan while I feel his hardness underneath. "Fūck," he cries out.

I gaps as he impatiently lifts me up until I'm seated on his lap. My shirt goes off and then his pants follow. "You're beautiful," he says and I feel my cheeks heat. He unclasp my bra with one hand and teasingly rub his finger over my nipple. Then he moves his lips slowly down my stomach until he stops as he reaches my hips. He looks up at me with hungry eyes for confirmation and I nod.

My hands try to cover up a bit but Adam pulls them away as he shakes his head. "No. You have nothing to be ashamed of." He plants a kiss on my lips. "Like I said, you're beautiful."

Adam slides my underwear down my legs, and kisses me down there. I pull at his hair as he buries himself deeper and the pit of my stomach aches. He slips two fingers inside me and I effectively arch my back. I move into his hands, loving the way he's teasing me. But then he suddenly stops and moves away. I prop myself on my elbows, my chest rising as I alter my breathing. I watch him pace across the room. What the hell just happened?