Chapter 9: Witches, Humans, Vampires, and Werewolves Oh My!

Hey guys! So I decided to bring in all the TVD characters! I'm excited to write about this! Enjoy!
-Autumn

Unknown Point of View
The smell was so real now. I was in a graveyard. Next to a house. A boarding house. Should I go inside? No. What am I doing here? I should be in New Orleans. I turned back.

Bella
Everyone of Stefan's friends were here. There was a short girl. She looked like a African American. 

There was a a girl with very light skin and crystal blue eyes and blound hair.

Then there was a girl with dark skin (not like the short girls) but lighter. Maybe Canadian...She had straight brown hair. She was beautiful. Then there was a boy. With black hair and blue eyes. He was hot. 

"Okay this is Bella everyone. And we need to help her," Everyone looked at me, I waved. 

"Bella this is Elena, Tyler, Bonnie, and Caroline. Can you explain to them whats going on?" I nodded and stepped forward. I explained everything slowly.

"So you want us to fight?" Tyler asked. Me and Stefan nodded. "But guys Bella loves Damon," Everyone looked down, surprised.

"Damon can love someone?" Bonnie said. It sort of sounded like a laughing sort of tone.

"Yeah, and I have no idea where he is," I said. 

"So will you help us? Because once Bella finds out where he is, were going." Everyone agreed.

"Okay," And I immediately knew these strangers would risk their life for me.