Chapter 17: Hello Love

Hello my readers! Last chapter of the day! As you know I'm writing 3 chapters because of the 1.2K views! And now its 1.3K views! Thank u guys! Enjoy the story.
-Autumn

Damon
Ugh. The burning sensation in my throat was getting stronger.

How long have I been in this dark place? I missed Bella, I needed something to feed off of, I wanted to kill Klaus. I was laying on the cold hard ground. As usual. I heard footsteps. Klaus.

"Klaus what the hell do you want?" I asked.

"I came to give you this," I heard footsteps coming close to me, and Klaus slid something in the room. I don't know how.

"Its a rabbit. Now feed as I explain," he ordered. I picked up the rabbit that was next to my head and sat up as much as I could. I bit into the rabbit and drank its blood in under a minute.

It wasn't very satisfying, but it would do.

"So the reason why I did this nice gesture, is because your beautiful girlfriend and I actually had a pleasant talk."  I growled.

"Klaus what did you do to Bella?" I raised my head but hit my head. Ouch. I laid on the ground still growling.

"Oh, Damon. I didn't do anything. Its just that I can feel the connection we have. Friendship." I let out a sign of relief. 

"Good to hear that. Would you just let me go?" I said, irritated.

"No matter how many times you ask, the answer is always no. And I have to get going, bye!" he said in a high tone. Then I heard nothing.

Bella
I was running into Damon's arms. He was here! Damon was with me! I finally got into his arms and he kissed me. I closed my eyes and smiled. I opened my eyes and looked up and saw Klaus. He smiled and said: "Hello love." I kissed him. He let me.

I woke up and gasped. I was sweating. I kissed Klaus in my dream. I let him.

I laid back on my bed and breathed in and out. Did this confirm I felt more for Klaus then I expected?

I looked at the clock. It was eight in the morning. Might as well get up. I leaped off the bed. I went to the shower.

AT BREAKFAST...

I walked into the living room. The only person that was there was Klaus. He told me his name is Nik, but I'll just call him Klaus.

"Hello, love." He was sitting on his loveseat.

"Hey Klaus, and call me Bella please," Klaus nodded. I looked around the room.

"Where's Rebekah and Elijah?" I asked. "Their at the store. Buying you food. They just left." I nodded.

"I'm going to get something to eat." Klaus got up and ran in front of me.

"I'll do that for you," Klaus ran to the kitchen and after a moment, came with a bowl of cereal.

"Wow. Do you always do this with your guest?" I said walking towards the table. Klaus smiled.

"No, I'm doing this for you because your special," I smiled. We both sat at the table. He sat next to me. 

"You shouldn't waste your time on me, I'm ordinary," Klaus rolled his eyes.

"You know that's a lie," he told me. I took a bite of cereal.

"Well Klaus your very special. Your one the first vampires on Earth. Now that is special,"

"Don't think about me. Me being a vampire doesn't change how special I am," I smiled.

"Well your also a werewolf. There for your a hybrid. Which is even more special," I know he told me to stop thinking about him being special, but I didn't listen.  Klaus smiled. He was stubborn also, I'm guessing.

"Well, Bella your smart, talented, have amazing eyes," he began. He started getting closer to my face. I kept staring into those lovely light blue eyes.

"You are strong, perfect, beautiful." He got closer to me. I forgot about everything. Except for Klaus. "So beautiful," Klaus whispered. He was about to kiss me.

Damon.

I backed away. Then I heard Rebekah come in.

"What did I miss?" She asked. Elijah entered the room.

"Nothing. Me and Bella were just talking about Shakespeare's literature," Rebekah nodded and left the room. Elijah looked at both of us with suspension. He left the room and the day continued.

Okay guys that was our chapter! So leave a  vote if you enjoyed. And in the comments tell me if you are TEAM KLAUS or TEAM DAMON. And please share! Alright guys I'll be updating next Monday. Okay guys I hope you have a fantastic day! Love u guys, bye!
-Autumn.