Chapter 18: Could Dreams Be a Reality?

Hello my readers! So is going to have to be a short chapter but enjoy guys!
-Autumn.

Damon
I was with Bella, my Bella and we were on a bridge by the ocean. Bella had a black tank top and jean shorts on with her hair pulled up into a pony tail. I had swim trunks on with no shirt. Bella looked perfect, beautiful.

"Its beautiful out there," Bella said. She smiled as she looked at the sea. It felt amazing to see her. Her brown hair was lovely in the sun light. Her eyes were sparkiling.

"Not as beautiful as you," I complemented. Bella smiled, leaned forward and kissed me. It was a short kiss, I didn't want it to be. I was swooning over the kiss.

When Bella leaned away I pulled her towards me and kissed her neck. Bella moaned as I smiled. I stoped and Bella raised her head and showed VAMPIRE FANGS.

What the hell?!

Bella was not a vampire. She couldn't be. She smiled and bit into my neck.

I gasped and sat up. Ouch. I hit my head on the wall. Damn stupid ceiling. I laid back.

How did Bella get like that? How was she a vampire? Well in my dream.

More like a nightmare.

My perfect Bella, a vampire? Then a thought popped in my head: Was she a vampire?

Sorry about the small chapter guys! I feel sick guys. Hopefully I get better, but please leave a comment and vote for me! I love you guys bye.
-Autumn