Chapter 12: Captured Part 1

Hey guys! So I am sorry I couldn't post something last Wednesday. So to make it up to u guys I will be writing another chapter tomorrow! Enjoy guys! And this will be a super short chapter but I wanted it to be different and make u guys hungry for more. Believe me I have a few ideas of what I'll be writing tomorrow. ;) Enjoy guys!
-Autumn

Bella
Klaus glanced at Damon, and then ran up to him and pushed him. I gasped.

Damon went flying across the room. He hit the back wall of the room with great force. I glanced at this Rebekah she smiled at me. In a evil way.

She walked up to me and I tried to slap her, but she caught my hand.

I heard Damon growl from seeing this. Rebekah picked me up from off the ground and ran out of the room in vamp speed. I tried to kick her but of course it was no use.

"Damon!" I screamed. Rebekah didn't put me down. I heard Damon's yell. I screamed out his name again. I was starting to feel nauseated. Ugh. The same feeling I had when Edward carried me for the first time. I screamed.

"Put me down!" I should be doing more then screaming. I wish I could hurt her. I wish I could kill her. And get back to Damon. We only been running for two minutes and I think were out of Mystic Falls.

What the hell were they going to do to me?

"Believe me hun I'm not letting you go. So you might as well quit screaming," she said firmly. I screamed again. I kept screaming until something hit my head, and then the last thing I saw was Klaus and Rebekah.

Alright sorry it was so short! But remember I'm writing tomorrow! Tell me in the comments if u enjoyed! Bye guys! And I'll give u a hint for tomorrow. Bella is going to be attracted by one of The Originals. Or two. You'll see!
-Autumn