Chapter 19: No Control

Bella 
I was sitting in Klaus's living room. I was in a silver sweater with skinny jeans and boots. After a minute of just sitting there, I laid down. I seemed tired. I closed my eyes.

"You tired love?" I opened my eyes and smiled. Why the hell was I smiling?! Was I in control in this dream? Anyways... Klaus came in with no shirt on. I stared at his gorgeous bare chest. Klaus smiled.

"Sort of, I'm guessing your not?" I asked. Klaus looked down and smiled.

"Not at all," I smiled. "Your tired Klaus. I can see it," I said. Klaus ran over to the sofa and kissed me.

What the hell?! I sinked into the soft sofa kissing him. We stopped and caught our breaths. I was kind of enjoying it.

Wait...? Did I just say that?!

Klaus kissed every inch of my neck. I smiled and moaned. He put his head up and smiled at me. I smiled back.

I gasped and sat up on my bed.

It was just a dream. A insane dream...

What the crap? Why couldn't I stop thinking about him? I laid back on my bed.

I thought about that sentence he said: "You tired love?" And I thought about it over and over and over again.

There you go guys, there is our chapter. So we have to come up with a couple's name for Damon and Bella. So tell me in the comments! And tell me if u enjoyed! Bye guys!
-Autumn