Chapter 22: Confessions

So Klaus is about to confess where Damon is. What will he say? So today is the day when this fanfiction ends :(. I'm sad. But enjoy every single word guys. This ends at part 25.
-Autumn.

Bella
I was sitting up on the sofa staring at Klaus. I was waiting for him to answer my question if he knew were Damon is. He looked at me.

"Bella I need to explain something to you," I nodded. He explained of how he locked him up.

When he was finished, he looked at the ground when he finished. I couldn't explain my feelings right now. I could feel hope, disappointment, pain, everything. I was sort of mad at Klaus for lying at me this entire time.

"So you see, I lied because I wanted you here. With me," he said softly. I nodded. I took Klaus's hand. 

"This is amazing. I can find Damon. Klaus thank you!" I said. I smiled. I didn't understand why I wasn't mad at him, but I didn't bother to think it through.

He smiled and I hugged him. Since we were on the sofa, it was kind of hard to hug him. But I did. After we hugged. I almost got up but Klaus insisted I sat down for a bit.

"Bella, before we go get Damon, I need to tell you something." Okay?

"Yes Klaus?" 

"Ever since I met you, I felt like everything was okay. Like nothing was horrible. And I don't want to let you go," He said. I looked at him.

Me being stupid, I kissed him. I just grabbed onto Klaus's face and softly kissed him. After a minute, I realized what I was doing. What the hell? I backed away. Klaus looked down.

"We should've never done that," I said. 

"Agreed. We better get going," I nodded and got off the sofa. While I was walking to the room, I felt excitement to see Damon, and hurt to leave Klaus.