Real - HighSchool AU

Reality is a wrong. Dreams are real.
-Tupac Shakur

Thank you guys! In such a short time this book as hit over 2k views and 149 stars. I'm really glad you're enjoying this book :D
Please stay kind and good to one another!

Enjoy this short fluff guys! :)

-DawnADHH

Word Count: 750

~~~~~

*~ Max's P.O.V ~*

Every Night was the same. I kept on having a dream about a boy. He had shaggy curly brown hair, black framed glasses, chubby cheeks, pale skin, and a smile on his face. The boy would always wear long sleeves for some reason. But I could always see his scars and bruises. The ones he hid from the world. I hated seeing tears in his ocean green eyes, it always broke my heart. And I'd always kiss them to help the pain go away. But I wasn't gay. Wasn't I? The more I had these dreams, the more I questioned it. As I started to have feelings for a boy that didn't exist. Tonight was a different scene for my dream. We were surprisingly in my room, him straddling my waist, while I sat on my bed. I kissed up and down his arms softly, as I gently held his wrist.

'Why do you like doing that?' He asked curiously, 'They're nothing special.'

'I want you to feel better. To know that your aren't worthless. To know that you're beautiful in every single way. And I love your beautiful imperfections.' I smiled as I kissed his wrist some more before traveling up his arm, to his neck, and finally to his lips.

He let out a giggle as we kissed softly, 'Happy 2 year anniversary, Maxxy.' The boy resting his hands on my shoulders

I smiled into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his waist, 'Happy anniversary R-.'

Suddenly I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I hate when this happens! I cursed as it as I hit the damn snooze button. The numbers flashed '6:30', I let a groan slip my lips as I got up and got ready for the day. After I done showering, I dried off, and quickly threw on my red jacket, white sleeveless vest, blue uniform shirt, grey tie, khaki pants, and black shoes. Yeah I went to a uniformed school not the best in the world but ehh that's where all the rich kids go in this city. Rushing to brush my teeth and gel my hair back, I quickly made my way out the door. I hurried to my car, turned it on, and the engine roared to life as I quickly drove to school.

~

"Mister Mithzan." My teacher called

"Yes?" I looked up and saw Mrs Brine staring back at me with a smile. It was currently half way through first hour of my history class.

"There's a new student and the principle wishes that you show them around the campus."

"Okay." I replied as I shoved my school work into my back and made my way out of the class room. Walked down the lengthy hall and what seemed like forever. After a few twists and turns, I finally came to the principles office. I saw Mister Brine standing there talking to a boy. Mister Brine quickly took noticed and I saw his white eyes flicker over to me.

"Ah Max! Thank you for coming."

"Not a problem sir." I replied as I went over to the boy, "Hi I'm Max Mithzan, 11th grade student body president."

"H-hi." He replied as he shyly looked up at me, "M-my name's Ross."

His eyes. "Ross. . ?" I could see his eyes getting misty

"I'll leave you two to get to know each other more. " Mister Brine chuckled as he walked away.

I don't know how long we stood there for but I brought him into a hug. "Ross." I felt tears threatening to breach my eyes.

"Max." He mumbled as he buried his head into the crook of my neck. Slowly was sat in the middle of the hall, holding on to each other as if our lives depended on it.

"You're real. . . " I heard him sob softly, "You're actually real! I thought you weren't. . . Oh gawd I thought you weren't." He hugged me tighter as if I'd disappear.

I rubbed circles on his back as my fingers ran through his hair. Softly I cooed in his ear, "I thought you were a beautiful dream too, my little narwhal."