Hacker & Frenchman - Criminal AU

** I think this song works for this chapter 😏😉 **

This one is requested by
LiveLaughShip

This one is requested by LiveLaughShip

I thought I'd mix it up a bit :)

I tried my best

-DawnADHH

Enjoy~

Word Count: 2445

~~~~~

*~ Ross' P.O.V ~*

We had just gotten out of Salt Lake City. I was currently driving while Max slept in the passenger seat. He was bloodied and beaten from the FBI torturing him. He only wore a pair of pants. I can't believe they managed to catch 'Max Mithzan' the most wanted man through out several countries. For terrorism and destroying several historical monuments via explosives. The Frenchman really knew how to over do it. I was even there when they caught the ginger. I wore a baseball cap, camouflage green jacket, blue jeans, and some sneakers. He was flirting with an undercover at the coffee shop when they took him down. But me I was unnoticed. Just like him I was in the top list of cyber hackers, well for about 4 or 5 years now. Heh. It's nothing much. But when I was 14, I brought down congress. . . 5 times in the same year. Childs play. And now at the age of 19 I brought down several major counties capital cities and bled them of their wealth into my own private bank account. It's fun to watch a country fall to its knees. But being the nice guy I am, I saved the dim witted ginger by causally walking into the building, hacking the security systems, and locking everyone in their rooms. The car was a rental. Anyways currently we're headed to one of my safe houses a state away. I have about 1 or 2 in every state, a few in Canada, Europe, Asia, and Japan. Well there's one in Russia and Australia too but they're being renovated at the moment. It's a shame really I wouldn't have minded the snow right now. I shook my head and focused on the road a head. It was gonna be a long drive.

-----> Tardis Skip <-----

I drove up into the drive way. There I turned off the car, got out, and went his side. Luckily I went to the gym and picked him up with ease.

"Alright Frenchie lets get you inside." I huffed as I held him by his side and slung an arm around my neck.

He replied in a mixture of French and English, but I couldn't understand him. I sighed as I fished out my keys and unlocked the door. I laid him on the couch, and quickly left to go lock the door, put my security on, and get a spare medical kit. With a push of a button and security was on.

"That'll take care of any unwanted pests." I smiled proudly at my system, "KP alert me if any toys come by."

"With pleasure, sir." A female voice rang throughout the house.