RedStone

'Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.'
- Winston Churchill

'And the beginning has began.'
- DawnADHH

Word Count: 1215

~~~~~

*~ Ross' P.O.V ~*

I sat there and looked at him.

Max.

Oh how precious he looked, as he was chained to the wall. He really did take a nasty fall.

'Helps. . .'

'Help us. . .'

I closed my eyes and hissed, "Shutup.Shutup.Shutup!"

"Ughh. . . My head." I looked to see Max waking up. With only his arms chained I crawled over to his lap, and straddled his waist.

"Good Morning, honey!" I chirped as I hugged his confined frame, "How's my big strong ginger~?" I moaned softly

"Ross. . ?" He questioned

"The one and only~." I smiled

*~ Max's P.O.V ~*

I looked up my vision still hazy. I looked around as my vision was still getting used to the light that was behind the figure. I'm guessing that I'm in a dark room, but my arms. Clenching my fists I tried to move my hands down and forward, but I couldn't.

"Where am I? What's going on?" I looked at the figure at sat on my lap.

"Oh baby~." They moaned, "You're somewhere that no one can find you. Somewhere that it's just us. You. Me. Barney. And Red. . . Except Sky. . . He's not invited to our party." His head seemed to twitch, "But they have their own room, because this one is just ours." He placed his lips on mine but I moved my head away

"I have a boyfriend." I said groggy

"Awe you're such a good boyfriend." He chirped happily as he put a finger under my chin and made me face him. My vision now instantly sharpened as I looked at him. The face of a crazy person. Ross. He had bags under his eyes, a few blood stains on his narwhal costume, and his hair was major bed head. But his eyes. His once bright happy ocean eyes. They were nothing more then a sickly pale green and he continued with a joker like smile, "But honey. . . I am your boyfriend~."

My eyes widen in fear as I tried to get out of his hold, but couldn't.

"What's wrong?" His smile turned to a frown, "Aren't you happy to see me?" Ross unbuttoned my pants, he stuck his hand inside my boxers, and as he palmed me. But I held in the pleasure as he gripped my member, "I made us a place where we can be alone, where one can hear me. . . when you make me scream~." He titled his head back and moaned softly

"Ba-abe. What's wrong with you?" I asked trying to hold back a moan

He stopped as he gripped my member even tighter, "What's wrong with me? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!"

Oh shit.

"WHY CANT YOU BE HAPPY?! I MADE US A PLACE WHERE WE CAN BE US. A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN MAKE ME SCREAM WITHOUT THE WORRY OF OUR ROOMMATES FIND US OUT! Now stay here while I get our guests." Giving my member one last squeeze, he got up and left the room.

What the actual fuck happened to him?

Never have I felt creeped out, yet violated by someone. I crossed my legs as I let a sigh slip though my lips.

What the hell happened to my little narwhal?

What made him snap?

'Max. . ? Is. . . Thats. . . Yous. . ?'

I lifted my head and My eyes widen. There standing not to far from me was Barney- or well the flickering ghost form of him. But there was a flickering of another one behind him, with a familiar purple and white jacket. Red.

"Barney? Red?" I asked

'Shhh!' Barney shushed me, 'He'lls. . . Be backs. . . At anys. . . Moments.'

'Don't trust him.' Red said quietly

"Um, why is he like this?" I asked

'Don'ts. . . Know. . . Don't. . . Likes. . . Dirts. . . Nos more.' He replied before turning around, 'Stays strong. . . My friend.' Barney smiled reassuringly as his ghost fingers ruffled my hair

Jin walk over, placing a hand on my shoulder, and his ghostly lips touched my cheek, "Don't let him break you." He stood up and took Barney's hand before they faded.

Not a moment later Ross came through door, carrying a frail body, as he kicked the door opened and shouted, "I'M BACK HONEY~!" He tossed the body on the ground. It groaned in pain, while came came back with a larger one and dragged it over next to him. "Phew. Now that was a work out!" He smiled cheerfully as he dragged both bodies closer. Each of them groaning in pain. "See we aren't alone." He held them up both of them holding hands as their eyes fluttered. Ross picked them up and dragged them over to a table and placed them there. He sat them up and placed party hats on them. When he left, they squeezed each other's hand as some soft of comfort. I felt my stomach drop as I looked at their frail bodies. After all this time. They'd been here. Went over to them and asked all to cheerfully, "Hey you guys don't mind me making out with my sexy boyfriend do you?"

He grabbed Barney's head and moved his mouth for him, as he mimicked how he talked, "No wes don't mind you makings outs wits your boyfriends."

Then he went to Red, "Yeah go and have sex with him."

They both groaned as he said bashfully, "Well if you insist." He walked over and sat directly over my member and put his arms around my neck, "See they don't mind~." He nipped at my neck

I groaned as he found my sweet spot, "Wh-where's Sky nnnmm~ Ouch!" He bit my neck harshly and pulled away.

His face became stone cold, eyes duller then death, as he pulls a sharp katana to my neck, "Don't you say his name. He's not our friend. He abandoned us." He stuck the blade into the floor and then his personality switched again, "Now let's not talk about him~." Ross rocked his hips getting my to groan a little, "And let's have some fun shall we?"

I think I've never been so scared in my life to have sex with someone, before.

~

I have to get out here.

I looked down at Ross as he snuggled into my chest. He'd gotten both of us naked and forced me to have sex with him. I looked down and kissed his head gently, he smiled sweetly and curled up further into me. I looked over at the sleeping forms of Barney and Red.

"I'm so sorry." I muttered toward them, "I promise you though. I'll get us out of here." And I looked down at Ross, "And get him help."

Suddenly they appeared, Red and Barney's ghosts flickered in and out of view. Holding hands they came and sat beside us. Barney had his back against the wall, with Jim cuddling into his chest.

"We hope so too. . ." Red muttered his ghostly tears falling on to Barney's costume

"Ifs not. . . Skys. . . He's betters. . . Finds us. . ." Barney mumbled softly as he gently ran his ghostly fingers though Red's hair

"Yeah." I replied as I closed my eyes and let the cold warmth of the darkness swallow up our soon to be sleeping forms. As I mumbled one last thing,

"All we have is hope. . ."