Found - Fallout 4 AU

I FUCKING HAD TO I SAW IT IN MY SUB BOX!! ITS A MUST!! BACK THE FUCK OFF WRITERS BLOCK BEFORE I PUT A BULLET IN YOUR CHEST LIKE MARY DID TO SHERLOCK!!

-DawnADHH

Ps. Shameless Self Promo
My SDMN fanfic 'Years' is almost at 1k ☺️ so if you want go and have a look at it ^^

Word Count: 2210

~~~~~

*~ 3rd Person P.O.V ~*

"What?" Asked one voice

"Are you serious?" Asked another

2 figures stood there while an unknown man was in front of them. The figures in white looked at the man known as 'Fate'.

"This better not be a joke." A woman's voice asked as she looked at him tears of anger and joy slipping down her cheeks. The clean shaven man brought her into a hug to calm her down, "We get to see them again. . ."

"Why now of all times?" The clean shaven man asked

Fate smiled as he fixed his bowler hat, "The better question is why not?"

With a snap of their fingers they appeared elsewhere in the waste land. Both now wearing the set of clothes they died in. He with a stab wound in his chest, stomach, and a bullet hole in his hat. She wore old world clothes, which were intact. They both stood there happy to be seen again, able to walk around and converse with people. But they couldn't say where they have been.

"Max." She spoke tears coming down even more, "We can finally see them. WE CAN FINALLY SEE THEM!" She shouted with pure joy running in circles.

"Even at the ripe old age of 219 you still are crazy, Toni." Max chuckled

*~ Max's P.O.V ~*

After settling down we walked in throughout the waste land, until we came to a small little town. There were a bunch of criminals and scumbags, that it didn't bother us. We killed people whenever Fate told us to or if they needed too. So it wasn't a surprise to me when one guys decided to grab her, and she nearly snapped his neck after getting him in a head lock. It was really funny since she was 171 cm and the guy was like 200 cm.

"Alright I think you've had enough fun it's time to get some answers." I finally cut in as I took him from her hold and threw him to the floor. I knelt to his level, took his gun, and held it to his forehead, "2 Bounty Hunters and-."

"A nomad." She added

"And a nomad. Seen them?"

"What kind of bounty hunters?" His voice was gravel as he asked

"A Sniper and a guy whose hyper than a death claw at a family reunion." I replied as I took his gun and held it to his head, "Unless you want a bullet in your head I suggest you start talking."

"Maybe I did maybe I didn't." He smirked

"Max you ain't talking his language." Toni replied as I looked at her

Her gaze sharpened to the guy on the floor as I threatened, "Unless you want to be executed here with some death claws nearby I suggest you talk because I'd skin you before they do."

I could smell the fear coming off of him as he replied, "They were here a day ago. Headed west."

"And the nomad?" I added

"Traveled with him." He replied

"See now that wasn't hard now was it?" I smiled down at him and threw the gun back at his side