Heat - MC/Real Life

Requested by TheIdiotInABox and Aidan_the_Gaymer

Requested by TheIdiotInABox  and Aidan_the_Gaymer

*evil laughter*

*evil laughter*

Screw it! I'm gonna combine these two, since well. . . Yeah plus I'm just gonna tweak it a bit

Ohh so I got into a bet with my sister about not using up anything that would require data for a few days over the weekend.

So I wrote this out of boredom, I had to do it on the down low, since my sister has been watching me like a hawk and my religious grandmother are in the same room. Yikes!

I know it's small but it still filled with love

So enjoy guys! :,)

-DawnADHH

Word Count: 1952

~~~~~

*~ Max's P.O.V ~*

I laid in bed

Groaning in pain

Why was I in pain?

Well it was October, and around this month most mobs are in heat. INCLUDING demon wolves like me. Plus it didn't help that my 21st birthday was growing closer. So my length was aching, as I twisted and turned. Damn the fact that my birthday and Lycan/werewolf mating season are in the same month. My ears flattened and my tail wagging like crazy. Ross was a Neko and that still didn't help since I practically marked him, already. So with the scent/bite mark of an alpha he's basically mine, and his scent is much more stronger than anyone else who's in heat. So if any fucker tried to mark him, well they'd be asking for an early grave. Still his sweet ass was practically begging to be fucked by me. But I don't want our first time to be because of my heat taking over me, I wanted it to be special and out of love. This time however, I wanted to be away from him since my wolf side was just whimpering for him. Ross' scent was so strong and to me that was good.