Kip/Prospect/Half-Sack

A few hours after Bayley and Rei left, Kip got ready to go to work. He grabbed his black helmet and drove his motorcycle to Teller Morrow Automotive Repair.

He parked in the lot and walked up to a car that was totalled. He gave himself a facepalm. "The hell is this?" He asked his friend/co-worker, Jax Teller.

He had lengthy blonde hair that stopped a couple inches above his shoulders, blue eyes, and had a well groomed beard. Jax was the Vice President of the Sons Of Anarchy. Intimidating, he was. But Jax cared a lot about his fellow Club members. Even the ones that weren't an official member, like Kip. He always did enjoy messing with him though.

Jax laughed, "Some dumbass hit a deer last night and it smashed halfway through the windshield." He patted Kip on the back. "Have fun cleaning this up, Prospect."

"How do I do that?"

Jax picked up a chainsaw and handed it to him. "Don't loose a finger. Or your left nut."

The owner of the shop, Clay Morror, who was also President of The Sons, and Jax's step dad, walked outside to see what Kip was doing. "What the hell is Half-Sack doing?" Jax started laughing. "I told you to clean that shit up."

"I know but, c'mon. Just look at him."

They watched Kip almost puke when he started sawing the deer in half. "This is so gross! Sometimes I really hate you guys."

Kip walked up to them with blood splattered on his clothes. He was debating if what he was going to do next was a good idea. "Clay, can I ask a question?" Clay crossed his arms waiting to hear him out. "I have this... Friend and they're looking for a job. They're really good with cars and motorcycles. I was just hoping if you could consider giving them a job here."

Clay narrowed his eyes at him. "You really think I'm going to let someone I don't know, walk up in here and be around what we do?"

Kip looked down, "No, but I trust them. They won't even pay attention to what we're doing."

Clay was about to say something but Jax spoke up. "We are short on workers because of that confrontation that a couple of the guys got into with the Mayans."

Clay rolled his eyes. A week before, he sent a couple of his guys to sell guns to a Mexican gang called the Mayans but were ambushed by another gang called the Niners. About 6 of their guys dies. "Fine. I'll give the guy a few hours only on the weekend just to be safe. But," he towered over Kip. "If your friend overhears anything we talk about and rats us out. Don't think I won't put a bullet in their head and yours." He prodded his chest. "You got that?"

Kip nodded as he gulped.

"Get back to work." Clay growled before leaving with Jax following behind him.

Bayley, you should have never left home... Oh shit... Clay thinks my "friend" is a guy...
________________________
A/N: so if you don't understand, Kip is Bayley's brothers first name. Prospect is his position in The Club. And Half-Sack is his nickname. He's called all 3 names depending who's talking to/about him.