One vs All

Juice ran into his house and jogged quickly up the stairs. He accidentally had woken up AJ who dozed off. He went into the closet and started packing his bag. "Juan? Baby? What's going on? What are you doing?"

"I have to get out of here." He zipped up his backpack and threw it over his shoulder. "I need you to help me get out of town." He proceeded to speed walk to the bedroom door.

AJ turned him around roughly by the arm. "We're not going anywhere unless you tell me what the hell is going on!"

"I'll tell you on the way out!" He grabbed her arm, trying to pull her with him.

She yanked away from his tight grip. "No! You're telling me right now or else I'm not helping you leave anywhere!"

"Fine!" He yelled back, taking her keys that were left on the dresser. "I'll go by myself." Juice and AJ jerked their heads when they heard another motorcycle rolling up into the driveway. He went to the shaded window and peaked through the blinds. "Shit! It's Clay. How did he find me this quick?"

"Calm down." AJ hushed him. "He said he was going to come by because he needed me for something."

"You're helping the MC now?"

"I'm just giving him info about other gangs that are interested in buying guns from SAMCRO."

Clay knocked on the door. AJ let him in and they got down to business. "Thanks." He said, "I owe you big time, sweetheart."

"All you have to do is keep that secret between us buried."

Clay smirked, "Deal."

"What secret?" Juice asked, coming down the stairs with his backpack. Clay squinted at him when he noticed that Juice wasn't wearing his cut.

"Where are you off to without your colors?"

"Nowhere." Juice lied.

Clay looked at AJ and she shrugged. "What the hell happened to your face?"

Juice ignored the question, not wanting to relive what happened with Chibs. He let his bag slide off of his shoulder as Clay stalked towards him. "I told Bayley that I killed Half-Sack... I knocked her out and tied her up in the woods to by myself some time to get out of Charming before she has a chance to tell the club." He admitted to the clubs President. "I don't want to die, Clay. I'm... I'm scared."

AJ covered her mouth. She didn't think Juice's secret would be this bad. Clay looked at Juice with sympathy. After all, he couldn't judge with all the things he's done behind the clubs back. He walked up to Juice and gave him a fatherly hug. Juice looked to the side in guilt.

 Juice looked to the side in guilt