Truth Be Told

Juice and Jax were able to go through Becky's whole funeral ceremony without breaking under the guilt of them killing her. It did hurt that her cause of death was a lie but they convinced themselves that it was for the best.

Bayley decided to stay in town for a few more weeks. She wanted to leave all of the pain and negativity in Charming, letting it all wash away in this upside down town was the best thing to do. She wanted to feel relieved when she left, cleansed.

Bayley had been trying to get closer to her father lately. After all, she did want to have at least one parent in her life. Happy was a killer but in an odd way Bayley felt safe around him. They had a connection when they would talk. She loved the feeling of having a parent that actually cared about her.

Bayley found herself visiting the cemetery every other day. It was hard for her to fully let go of the loved ones that she had lost. It took her nearly two years to get over Jimmy. Now she has to deal with mourning over 3 people.

Bayley rested some flowers at Finn and Becky's graves. She sat criss cross on the grass and stared at the head stones in front of her. "I still can't believe you guys are gone..." She sniffled.

She lifted herself up and pulled her rising shirt back down. Bayley turned around to walk to her brothers grave which was on the opposite side of the cemetery. When she was a few yards from it, Bayley noticed that there was somebody already there. It was Juice.

"Hey." She tapped his shoulder.

He jerked around in a panic. "Jesus, you scared me."

"Sorry." She apologized. "What are you doing here?"

"Same as you."

She sat down beside him and rested her head on his shoulder. "I've never been around this much death before."

"Pfft, I have. It's not something you can get used to, believe me."

"Am I bad luck?"

Juice looked down at her, "What makes you say that?"

"It seems like the moment I got here that people started dropping like flies. No matter where I go.... Someone ends up dying."

Juice let his head fall. "I used to think the same thing. But the difference between me and you is that... I'm the cause of death... You... Well, you're just in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Bayley lifted her head from his shoulder. She didn't like how Juice blamed himself for every little thing that went wrong in life. "Don't do that to yourself."

"I'm not a good guy, Bayley. I've done horrible things. I've killed people. I've betrayed my club. I have secrets that get people hurt. If anyone deserves to be 6ft under or dumped on the side of a road somewhere, it's me."

"Stop it."

"My life just needs to end already."

"Don't say that!" Bayley demanded.

He pulled the collar to his shirt down, revealing the bruise around his neck. Bayley inhaled sharply. "I tried ending it so I can stop hurting people. With my luck, I survived the lynching."

The corners of Bayley's mouth drooped down. "Maybe that was a sign that you have to right all the wrongs you've done before you die. Suck the poison out of your life. You'll stop feeling guilty if you do that."

Juice knew she had a point. The least he can do is clear his conscience so when he does die, his demons won't be latched onto him. But, Bayley couldn't be the one that he starts with. He'll save her for last. "Thanks, Bayley."