Random Selection

After the guys had left Chibs' house, they informed Tig and Bobby to meet them on the outskirts of Charming.

"You remember what these bastards look like, right?" Tig asked, revving his rumbling motorcycle.

"I can't get their faces out of my head." Juice lied. He was basically sending his club on a wild goose chase into Oakland. If someone else got killed, the blood would be on his hands.

"All I know is that once we get the guys who killed Sack, we have to get the hell on out." Bobby instructed. "Or else it'll be total chaos."

Once they entered Oakland, they cruised through the areas where the Mayan's usually roamed

Once they entered Oakland, they cruised through the areas where the Mayan's usually roamed. Juice wanted the scene to be as believable as possible. They came past a few Mayan's but he waited until he came across a duo.

Being at the head of the pack, he gave a signal for Opie, Tig, Bobby, and Jax to see. They slowed down, letting the two Mayan's go ahead on their motorcycles.

Tig and Bobby took the back roads so they'd be able to cut off the Mayan's at their destination that Jax, Juice, and Opie would lead them to.

Riding out of an alley and meeting them on a dead street, Juice started firing shots at the two men. They ended up leading them to the side of these railroad tracks.

"¿¡Qué coño?!" (What the fuck?!) One of them yelled before sliding off of his bike as it fell on its side.

"¿¡Qué demonios es esto?¡" (what the hell is this?!) The other man pointed his gun.

The 5 SAMCRO members pointed their guns back at them. "Don't do something stupid." Tig warned.

"We did nothing to SAMCRO!" One of the men started speaking in English.

"You got the wrong guys!" The other added. "we just got back in town this morning!"

Jax looked at Juice, he shook his head. "They're lying. I know it was them." He lied in a serious, convincing tone.

They attacked the 2 Mayan's within an inch of their lives. "Hey." Tig got the attention of his club members. "When's the next train do?"

Bobby checked his watch, "Bout 6 minutes. Why?"

A devious smile spread across the mans face.
***
"You can't do this to us!" They screamed, "you can't leave us tied up to these fucking train tracks, ese!"

The SAMCRO members put on their helmets and threw their leg across the seat of their motorcycles. "Maybe next time you'll think twice before shooting at our men." Opie said before being the first to drive off.

"You did good, Juice." Jax patted his back.

"Thanks."

"You two go ahead. We got about 30 seconds before the train comes and I wanna stay and watch." Tig said.