Trigger

-1 month later-

After the drive by at Kip's funeral, everyone had been a mess. Other than Bayley, Becky was taking things extremely hard. She had already been smoking pot prior Kip's death but now she was smoking it way more than usual.

A week after Finn's funeral, Bayley had walked in on her in the bathroom shooting up with heroine. Becky made her swear not to tell anybody. Being the good friend that Bayley was, she told Chibs for his daughter's own safety.

His exact words were, "At this point, I can't even help Becky. She doesn't want my help. She's the only one who can help herself if she really wants to get better. All I can do is a keep an eye on her."

Another person that couldn't deal with all the death was Juice. A total of 10 people were shot and killed at Kip's funeral. A handful were injured. All of that blood was on his hands.

It turned out that the shooters were Mayan's. It was made known that the hit was a retaliation for those 2 Mayan's that Juice led the club to kill. Now SAMCRO was going after the other shooters.

The Anarchy vs Mayan war had resurfaced in Charming and it was all based around a lie.

Bayley moved out of Becky's house and started staying at Kip's apartment again. She as well as Rei shouldn't be exposed to what was happening in that house. Needles lying around everywhere, beer bottles scattered, random men coming in and out of the house. Becky was going down a dark path and there was absolutely no way they could help her. It broke everyone's heart to see a young woman doing that to herself.

They all knew, even Chibs, that Becky wasn't going to last much longer.
______________________
"Mama!" Rei hopped up and down on the bed. "Wake up!"

Bayley rubbed her eyes, "What is it?" She yawned. When she opened her eyes, Jax was in her room. "Giving me a heads up that you were dropping by would have been nice."

"You do know what time it is?"

She shrugged, "8am?"

"2:30 in the afternoon. On a Tuesday." He crossed his arms. "I know you needed a few days off of school because of the shit that's been going on but you can't just not show up anymore."

"Then I'll just drop out. Dealing with all the extra high school crap isn't on my priority list. I have more things to worry about."

"Is that what Sack would have wanted? For you to drop out?"

Bayley smacked her lips and rolled her eyes, "Don't tell me what my brother would have wanted."

Rei started tugging on Bayley's loose sleeping blouse. "I'm hungry."

Jax picked up the little girl, "When's the last time you ate, sweetheart?"

She put her finger to her bottom lip as if she were thinking really hard, "Mmmm, last night."

Jax shook his head and left to the kitchen to get Rei some food. Bayley got up and met him there. "I didn't ask you to help me. I'm capable of taking care of my daughter on my own."

"Look, we all deal with shit like this differently. I understand that. But you can't isolate yourself for weeks without letting us hear from you. You've got me worried. You've got us all worried. We just don't want you to end up in the situation that Becky's in."

Bayley was quiet. The only way she ever knew how to deal with pain was to push it down or confine herself until she forgot why she was sad.

"You have a daughter to look after. I'm not going to let you ruin her life because you don't know how to deal with this properly." He sat down at the table. "You're just a kid, Bayley. Don't act like you don't need somebody to help guide you in the right direction."