All's Fair In Love and War

A few streets deeper into Charming, loud sirens were heard, red and blue lights flashed, and motorcycle engines roared in the distance. Jax drove up to the scene to observe what was going on. They ended up finding themselves in front of Juice and AJ's house.

The place was crawling with Charming police and ATF trucks. Jax made sure to stay distant from the scene, keeping in mind that he was carrying a brick of coke.

Bursting out the front doors was AJ in cuffs, kicking and screaming when the police tried to put her in the back of the car.

Juice was the next to come out with cuffs around his wrists. Following behind him was Detective Stahl. In her left hand was a bag of drugs. She wore a proud grin on her face thinking that this was the first step to eradicating SAMCRO.

"What the hell happened?" Jax mumbled under his breath.

Juice tried tugging away from the FEDs as he yelled, "I don't know where that shit came from! It's not mine!" One of the officers grabbed him by the shoulders and shoved him into a different cop car.

Bayley touched Jax's arm, "We should get going." He nodded in response. They pulled up to his place. He told Bayley to sit tight so he could tell Tara that she can give her a ride back to her apartment so he can go to Church at TM.

She heard a crunching in her pocket as she moved around. A note was pulled out. In sloppy handwriting, the note read,

"Instead of you buying a new key of coke from us, I told Sami to help mule drugs into Juice's house while they slept. The key you have now is the one he stole. (No charge) Don't worry about us losing money because of our drugs that the cops have. We have a crooked ATF agent on our payroll that'll steal it all back for us. All the money in the account is there, now you don't have to feel guilty about spending it all on drugs.

-Dean & Sami

P.S burn this note when you're finished reading it!"

Bayley smiled to herself. The plan worked out perfectly. She was free, Juice and AJ are going to rot in jail, and the rest of SAMCRO was safe.

She debated if that was a good thing though. After all, they were all criminals.

Bayley jumped when Tara knocked on the window with Rei in her arms and Abel standing beside her. She got out of the van and hugged her daughter. "So you're really leaving, huh?"

"Yeah. You know, it's weird. I wanted nothing more than to leave this toxic town but now... It's really hard to say goodbye."

Tara chuckled, "Once you're out of here, you'll know that you made the right decision."

Bayley hugged the woman who would babysit her daughter and help nurse her when she was sick. This woman did a lot and deserved a happy life too. Bayley wished that she'd be able to live one. "Thank you for everything you've done for us."

Tara tried her best not to cry in front of the kids. "We'll miss you." A couple cop cars passed the house with their loud sirens on. "What's going on?"

"ATF raided Juice's place. Him and AJ were both in cuffs when we passed by."

"Do you know why they got arrested?"

"I saw them pulling drugs out."

"Was it the missing coke?"

"No. It was other stuff."

Tara ran her hand over her forehead, "Shit... This is bad."

Bayley cocked her head, "What? How? The Club was only muling coke, not that other stuff. So, Stahl can't trace it back to them."

"No, but she can get Juice and AJ to spill information about the Club. Since he was exiled he's got nothing else to lose. He will rat. And if not him, Stahl knows that AJ will do anything to protect Juice and shorten his sentence by cooperating with ATF."

"What do we do?"

"We don't do anything. You have to get out of here and the Club has to figure this out." Tara stomped, "I wonder how the hell he got all those drugs and why."

"Me too." Bayley lied.

They both stepped back and told the kids to run inside when a cop car drove up into the drive way. It was Wayne Unser. Jax came out of the house and walked up to the crooked cop. "Do you know what happened?"

"ATF found drugs at Juice's place and he and AJ are going in for questioning." He said.

"This doesn't make sense." Jax shook his head, "There's absolutely no reason for them to have those drugs."

"It doesn't add up." Tara commented.

"If you ask me, I think those drugs were planted there." Unser assumed. Little did he know that his theory was correct.

"By who?" Bayley asked.

Unser shrugged, "I don't know. From what I heard, there's no sign of breaking and entering, so who ever did, knows how to get around." He told them. "There's no evidence left behind to help their case. With Juice's criminal record in mind, more than likely he'll go to county for a while."

"What about AJ?" Jax asked.

"I don't know. You think she'll rat to get back at the club for exiling Juice?"

Jax shook his head. "AJ's been in tough spots with the MC in the past and has never given any of us up." He explained, "but Juice is getting to her. As much as I hate to admit it, we all know where her loyalty truly stands."

Bayley didn't make it noticeable, but she was truly worried. What if this blew back on her? What if she got sent to prison because of the drug muling? Then it hit her, "You think that maybe I could convince her to stay quiet and not give in to ATF's tricks?"

Tara looked at her in shock, "You think you could pull it off?"

"I could try."

Jax took a moment to think. "Okay. Unser, you think you can get Bayley into the station?"

"Sure, I can make it seem like that's who AJ wanted to make a phone call to."

"Great. Sorry we have to push back your departure again, darlin'." Jax apologized for the 'slight' inconvenience.

"It's okay. I'll do whatever I have to do in order to help." Let's just hope that I can pull it off.