Stray

Carmella★: what do u mean u dropped out? Why?

Bayley🎀: don't freak out, I know what I'm doing. I'm going to go stay with my aunt and uncle.

Carmella★: how u gonna get there?

Bayley🎀: I'll figure it out.

Carmella★: please be safe.

Bayley🎀: I will. Hey I gtg. Ttyl.

Rat walked into Bayley's room and scratched his head, "Did Jax tell you when I'm allowed to leave? It's been 2 days."

"I don't want you here anymore than you do. All he said was that you have to 'guard' me."

"This is boring." He groaned.

"Well, find a way to entertain yourself." She suggested in an annoyed tone. "Place needs cleaning, dishes need to be washed, same with laundry."

"No way that sucks." He scanned the room and spotted a laptop. "Can I use this for 20 maybe 25 minutes?"

Bayley squinted at him, "Why?"

He rolled his eyes, "What do you think?"

"Gross." She scoffed in disgust, "Just don't get the screen messy." Rat took the laptop and went to the bathroom. "That guy is something else." She chuckled. "Rei?" Bayley got up to see where her daughter was. She was at the kitchen table using her crayons.

"Hi mama."

"What are you drawing?" Rei held the picture up. It was a colorful stick figure drawing of them, one that looked like Rat, and another that looked like Jax.

"That's my favorite." She pointed to the Jax stick figure. "He's nice."

Bayley half smiled. "You know who else is nice? Your aunt and uncle. You haven't met them yet have you?" She cooed. "Wanna meet them?"

"Really?" She jumped up in excitement. "When?"

Bayley looked towards the bathroom and saw that the door was still locked. "Right now." She quickly packed a bag and held Rei under her arm as she ran to the bus station. "Hurry hurry hurry." She rushed. Finally the bus pulled up. "Two tickets to Stockton, please."
______________________
-Meanwhile at Juice and AJ's House-

AJ brought Juice a fresh pair of clothes for him to change into. His face was pale and his body shivered. She threw a warm blanket over him to stop the chills. "Better?" She sat beside him.

"A little."

"Now can you tell me what's been bothering you?"

He closed his eyes, reliving the awful moments. Juice began having second thoughts about spilling the truth. He feared that AJ would think it was so awful that she'd leave him. They both knew he wasn't good on his own.

"I can't... I can't tell you..."

"You said you would. How am I supposed to help you if you won't tell me what the hell is going on in your head?" She argued loudly.

"Stop yelling at me!"

"I'm not yelling at you, Juan! I just want to know what your deal is. You're scaring me. I want to help you..." She leaned close to him, "Please, just let me in."

Juice leaned his forehead against hers. "You have to understand why I can't tell you. At least not now."

She leaned away, "Then when? You need to get this off of your chest."

"I know!" He shouted. "I know... But I'm scared. If I tell the truth it would make things worse for everybody."

AJ revised his statement, "Worse for everybody or worse for you?"

"You know what I mean."

"No I don't. Why don't you explain to me what you mean."

He sighed, "I have to go." Juice got out of bed and put his shoes on.

AJ blocked the doorway. "You're not leaving." She stated.

"You're not going to stop me." He forced his way past his small girlfriend and walked into the kitchen.

AJ stomped after him. "Remember what happens when you're on your own, Juice." She reminded. "Bad things always happen. And I know you make God awful decisions when you're in a tough spot."

Juice turned around and walked towards her. He stared into AJ's worried eyes for a few seconds. So many thoughts and emotions were going on in his being and he didn't know how to feel. He leaned down and kissed her. "You just have Yo trust in me sometimes." After saying those words he disappeared on his motorcycle.

AJ dropped to her knees and started screaming.

She knew she was losing Juice. And if she didn't help him soon, there was no getting him back.
__________________________
A/N: sorry for the short chapter but this is all leading to more intense shiz. It gets better, trust me.