Secrets

Bayley and Kip arrived at TM and began started working up until Clay and Chibs called Kip to office. The were standing up against the desk along with Gemma, Clay's wife.

"Gemma can you give us a minute?" Clay asked.

She nodded and went outside to the garage to introduce herself to Bayley.

Kip looked around, "Is there something wrong?"

"How long have you known that girl, Bayley?" Clay asked.

"A couple years."

Chibs crossed his arms, circling around the Prospect and shutting the door behind him. "Tell us the truth, lad."

"I am." he lied.

Clay did a low growl. "If there's anything I hate as much, if not more than a rat, it's someone who lies to my face."

Kip sighed, "How'd you guys find out?"

"That doesn't matter." Chibs answered. "Why did you lie about her?"

"I was afraid if people found out that she was related to me, that she'd be involved in the same stuff that we do. The last thing I want is to put my little sister and baby niece in any type of danger."

It was a shock to Kip that Chibs and Clay actually had a look of sympathy on their faces. It wasn't like them.
____________________
-Bayley's POV-

I was fixing one of the motors until a woman with long, brown, wavey hair and blonde highlights walked up to me. She looked really intimidating. She wore a fierce look on her face and had a 2 in a half inch scar going vertically on the center of her chest.

"Hi, sweetheart." she greeted in a motherly way. "I'm Gemma. Clay's wife. And you are?"

I cleaned my hands off on a rag and shook her manicured hand which was really soft. "I'm Bayley. A friend of Kip's."

The corners of her smile began to slowly drop into almost a frown. "Ah, the Prospect." she looked me up and down. "Has anybody ever told you that you two look a lot alike?"

I shook my head. "No, ma'am."

She then leaned closer to me. Like holding a magazine in between us close. "Do not bullshit me, Missy. I don't think you want to find out what I do to little girls who lie to me."

I stepped back, running into the table that was behind me. I had no where to go and I felt this woman's warm, Menthol scented breath running down my neck. "I don't know what you're talking about."

She roughly gripped her hand around my throat. She didn't apply any pressure to choke me though, but it did hurt. "I don't care if you're the Prospect's little sister. All I ask is that you don't lie to my goddamn face. Understand?" I could barely nod my head because of how she kept my neck still with her hand. Gemma smirked then let me go. I massaged around my throat to get rid of the pain. "Good." she patted my head as if I were a little girl. "I look forward to having you around. Oh, and by the way. Next time you try to keep your identity a secret. Don't work for the people you're trying to hide from."

After she walked away I breathed in heavily and felt my heart rate slowly decreasing back to normal. I thought the guys who worked here were scary but damn. Gemma is something else. I definitely don't want to get on her bad side.

Kip walked back outside and walked towards me. "Plan 'don't let anybody know who you are' was a bust. What did Gemma tell you?"

"Probably the same what Chibs and Clay told you. These guys take lying seriously."

"Yeah, cuz a lie around here always comes back around to bite you in the ass."

"No kidding." I chuckled.

"The only thing worse than that is being a snitch." I tilted my head at my brother. "Listen." he put his hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry if anything you see or hear changes what you think of me."

"Were you ever planning on telling me that you were apart of this motorcycle gang?"

"Club." he corrected me. "It's a Motorcycle Club. MC." he smiled very boyish like. My brother was never the serious type. Some would say he was a tad simple minded. I think he just saw life as a type of game that's short lived, and you do anything you can in that amount of time to get the full affect of actually living. It's a shame that he chose to go down a destructive path. First a soldier in Iraq and now a Prospect for a MC in Charming. I'm afraid to think of what could possibly be next.

"Keep telling yourself that, Big brother."

"By the way, Gemma offered to help with Rei while you're here and at school. She said its no trouble since she's going to be helping Jax with his baby. I think it's a good idea because she actually knows how to take care of a kid."

"She actually offered to help me?" Honestly, I was scared of the idea of having Gemma take care of my baby. The woman nearly strangled me! But if I turn down her offer, then that only pushes me farther onto her bad side. She'll think that I don't trust her and that could be bad. What should I do?
__________________________
A/N: Should Bayley continue to have Becky take care of Rei or have Gemma, who is actually a mother take control of things?