Norms

Everyone at TM could tell that there was something wrong with me. I didn't know how to hide what I knew. I always wore my feelings and emotions on my sleeve.

My brother has been picking me up from school for the past week. He said he doesn't know why. He figured it was just part of his prospecting. But I think it's because they're making sure that I don't run off and snitch.

Shortly after getting dropped off at home, Xavier arrived because we had a project for school to work on.

"Hey Xavier." Finn greeted, taking a seat on the couch. He propped his feet up on the coffee table and cracked open a beer. "Want me to get you one?"

"No thanks. I don't drink." he declined. Finn shrugged. "Anyways, where's Bayley?"

"In the room, taking care of Rei. She'll be out in a few."

Xavier leaned closer to Finn, "Is it just me or ever since HB, Bayley has been acting weird."

"She just visited her dead boyfriend. She's going to be a little upset."

I came into the room and sat beside them on the couch. "Sorry, I was just feeding Rei."

"It's okay." Xavier said. He pulled some supplies out of his backpack that we needed for the project. "I got started during my study hall period. Hope you don't mind."

"No, it's fine." I said, rubbing my hands together.

Xavier looked at Finn then back at me, "I'm just gonna say it. You've been acting weird ever since you visited your boyfriend. What happened?"

I wanted to say nothing happened but I couldn't do that. "I found some stuff out. About Jimmy's death."

Finn put his beer bottle in the table. "Like who killed him?"

I nodded.

"Who told you?" Xavier asked.

"Jimmy's step dad. Jeff. He was visiting Jimmy too and we so happened to stumble upon the subject."

Finn scrunched his eyebrows together, "What was his last name?"

"Sullivan."

He said the last name to himself. "That name rings a bell."

Xavier pointed at Finn, "Jeffery Sullivan! He was apart of the AB. He went by Trigger Levay. He was huge in the illegal gun distribution!"

"Oh yeah!" Finn snapped, "He was the one that sent a crew to smuggle the guns from the warehouse in Stockton."

"Wait." Xavier looked at me in confusion, "I thought SAMCRO killed him after that stunt."

Finn shrugged, "Must have went into hiding. That's the smart thing to do."

"Hell, I would have moved to Cuba. That's where Tupac is. And he's safe as can be."

"I can assure you that he's not in Cuba with Tupac and that he's not dead either."

"So he told you who killed Jimmy?"

I swalled hard before spilling the pot. "It was SAMCRO."

"What?" they both looked at each other. "Are you sure?"

"It makes sense. They were after Jeff because of the guns and when he went MIA they went after Jimmy thinking that he knew something."

"Holy moly." Xavier leaned back onto the couch. "Do they know that you found out the truth?"

"They know that I'm aware of something."

"You're not planning on confronting them about this are you?" Finn asked me.