PART. 2- Comforting

Toby's P.O.V

The next day, I was back at school, waiting for Blossom to come. As she walked in, she looked different. She wasn't smiling as she does every morning and her head was down. "Blossom!" I called out. She didn't even looked at me. Then, I realized what happened. Ryan and Troy must have done something to her! Those jerks! Blossom sat next to me and sat in silence.

"Blossom? Are you okay? What did those two butt holes do this time?" I asked, getting annoyed with those two. I didn't have a better insult, but I couldn't think of anything else good. She looked at me, and quietly said, "Ryan and Troy ruined my time with Timmy." Her eyebrows were down, making a upset look, like she was trying to figure out why they would do that. She placed her head on my shoulder. Not like she liked me in that way, I was a shoulder to cry on. But she didn't cry, she was strong. I hugged her.

"There's only so much your heart can take, Blossom." I said. She nodded. "I know." She said, angrily. "You know what? How about I protect you for the day? You always protect me from mean people." I offered. She perked her up and stared at me. She smiled and then grinned. That grin I love seeing. It always made me want to do the same thing. "Yeah, I'd like that." She hugged me tight and I hugged back. Even if Ryan and Troy try to destroy her, I'll always stay at her side. She is my sister after all.

A/N- Yes, short chapter! But Isabelle's P.O.V will be longer I hope. And that will be her last P.O.V because of reasons...
Hint: It will be heartbreaking for Blossom though.