PART. 2- Problems

Toby's P.O.V

Two Days later...

Today is a Sunday. I want to talk to Blossom so bad. Everything is my fault that I betrayed her trust, and I destroyed it. But, I can't. I'm on punishment. Ever since Friday, my mom hit the roof receiving that phone call. She had to pick me up from school from her job and when we came home, she yelled at me and sent me to my room after for like, 10 minutes of screaming.

My television was playing Spongebob Squarepants, but I wasn't paying any attention to the show. I was to busy being angry at my mom. She doesnt understand why I fought at school. She doesn't understand that I was standing up for Blossom. My mom came in my room, but I turned my back on her. I felt her hand on my shoulder and sat on my bed.

She later sighed. "Toby, honey. Please face me. I'm extremely sorry for yelling at you, but you must understand that standing up for loved ones doesn't always have to include violence." After saying that, I slowly faced her. I sighed as well.

"Yeah, yeah. I know." I said. My mom hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Now, do you mind telling me why on earth would you hurt that boy?" She asked. I told her everything. Blossom, Ryan and Troy, them bullying her and I, and how they ruined her. Her mouth hung open.

"Oh no! I'm sorry for not listening to you Toby. Would you like for me to talk about that to the school?" She asked. I nodded my head furiously. They needed to know.

"Okay. I love you." She said, kissing my forehead. Leaving the room, I laid on my bed, proud. Even if Ryan and Troy bullying me too, I don't care. It shows how sorry I am to Blossom.

(A/N This may be the last of Toby because the next part is when Blossom snaps)