PART. 3- Meet and Greet

Blossom's P.O.V

It's my first day and I don't know what to expect. Was I suppose to sit in this quiet white room util I need to be tested? Well, that's what you are suppose to do. Sit there until you're needed. Not fun at all. As I sit there, I had some time to rethink my life and my choices and why was I bring in to his world?

The door suddenly opened and I was faced with the same man from yesterday. The blonde and his little girlfriend was not there with him this time.

"Come on. You're needed for testing." He said. He put his hand out but I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah. What's your name anyway? Oh wait, I know. Four eyes that seriously need to work on his kissing skills!" I laughed at my statement. I put my hand out for a handshake. "Nice to meet ya!" I winked.

Four eyes flinched and looked away, embarrassed.  "Lets just go." He grumbled. I shrugged and followed. Anyways, I decided to check this place out. I looked left and right and saw some kids.

One kid was lifting some weights that was about 100 pounds and he looked like 4 years old. Whoa.

Another one was about 7 years old and he had fox ears and tail. His foot was scratching his head. Such flexible legs. I thought.

There was more but Blonde pulled my arm and led me to the elevator. We steeped inside and it was leading us to the 2nd floor. I waited like a playful girl, swigging my legs and humming. Four eyes was was getting annoyed but the second. I took a look at him and smirked. He flinched again while blushing. I knew he was like that because I was sassing him.

We arrived on the 2nd floor and walked out. Four eyes walked me to a gray door and opened it. I stepped in and the door closed behind me. Alright poor sap. Right there, I saw a wolf like girl fooling around with a blond kid. I was confused. I was needed for testing, was I not? My body felt tensed. I wanted to join but what if they would bully me? Like Tro-

I stopped that thought before I could feel guilty. The blond kid seemed to notice me because he waved at me. I was surprised but walked to them. The wolf girl said something first.

"Hi there. I heard you were new. My name is Cinder and this is-" "Nathan." The blond spoke.

"Ummm... Blossom." I introduced myself. The two waved and smiled. I had to ask.

"So, why are we here? For testing?" I asked. Cinder looked around like she was looking for a camera. Then she whisper. "There's a really nice woman named Susan and he watches over us kindly and respectfully." Cinder said in a quiet voice. "Yeah. She doesn't do test on you and she lets other kids like us play and talk to each other." Nathan whispered. Wow. She seems nice.

The door behind me opened and I looked. I was faced with a woman with other kids behind her.She had short brown hair with dark brown eyes. That must be Susan. Cinder and Nathan ran to her and hugged her.

"Awww, hey guys. How are you doing?" She asked in a sweet tone. She looked up at me and smiled.

"This is Blossom. She's new here." Nathan said. Cinder and Nathan released her and Susan walked to to but I took a step back. "Oh honey. Please don't be scared. I here to treat you like people okay?" She said. I had no choice but to nod. She smiled and looked back at the kids.

"Alright. You guys may have some fun. Just remember the rules okay?" Susan explained. Everyone nodded and went to do there thing. Cinder and Nathan walked up to me.

"Hey, you want to hang with us? I got some cool tricks I can do!" Cinder exclaimed. My mouth smiled lightly and agreed. I had a great time with them.