PART. 3- Maze Runners

Nathan's P.O.V

My legs had to keep running, sore and tired. These white walls were everywhere blocking the exit. Apparently, someone have overheard Blossom's plan and reported to the main office. I just don't get it, We all whispered the plan together and made sure no one heard us and there were no cameras. But, one of them heard. I guess this is our punishment, no one EVER escapes this white building. 

I was running in this maze test. The rules were very simple, do not stop running. I shiver at the voice who said that because I was about to past out. As I came to a halt, there was a white wall, which told me I was at a dead end. My legs gave out and I collapsed. Sweating and breathing heavily, I lay on the ground, wanting this torture to end. Then, I felt a tingling sensation through out of my body. My electricity powers prevented me to get electrocuted.  I didn't want them to find out about my powers so I screamed a fake shock of pain. The dog collar spoke.

"Hey! No resting! Keep running subject!" A voice said. Still huffing and puffing, I slowly got up trying to ignore the pain in my legs. My legs tried to run and they eventually did. For about 5 minutes later, I saw the exit. There were two scientists. "Here it is. It's approaching." When I made it, for the first time, this felt like heaven. Stopping when you're exhausted. I collapsed on the floor. I felt hands on my arms and opened my eyes. It was Cinder. Her tight hugs almost crushed me but I was happy to see her. It made me blush a little.

I felt my hand being raised up and I saw a blond man holding a syringe.

"After this, we'll get you some water." Being too weak, I couldn't protect myself. Suddenly, Cinder came to my defense and bit him. The man let out a scream of pain and he slapped her. She was pushed to the wall. I couldn't get up, I was too much in pain.

"What happened?!"

"The wolf creature bit Steve!"

"Aw shoot! It's not contagious, is it?!"

"No you nimrod! She's just a test subject we did on her! Nothing important."

What? Cinder is not just a test subject, she's a person just like them. I didn't care if she wasn't part wolf, she's a person.

"Hey, these two were going to break out, were they?"

"Yeah but we got that covered. Don't worry. The un human whiskered girl is dealt with. Nothing serious. Alright, lets get these subjects back to their cages for being bad."

Oh no. We were going into the dog crates...