First Day

Blossom's P.O.V

"Wake up sweetie. It's your fist day of school." Isabelle whispered.
I lazily opened an eye and sunbeams attacked my face. I quickly blocked them and turned away from them, wanting to go back to sleep.
"Come on Blossom, please get up." Isabelle pleaded. I could tell she was either going to pull the covers or take away my video games. She dose this all of time if I don't get up early in the morning. But, I mean, who wants to get up early? Not kids.
I sat up and yawned, smacking my lips together, tasting morning breath.
"Okay. Okay. I'm up." I argued tiredly. Isabelle had my clothes out up and ready. Today outfit was a black shirt with a red jacket, (Since I lived in Europe, its cold there) Dark blue pants, and black converse.
After my clothes were on, I wanted to do my morning routine until Isabelle blocked my tracks.
"Blossom, you know you can't do your morning routine." Isabelle said, knowing I was shocked.
"But. But. I have to do that everyday at least! And morning is way better to do it!" I shouted. I was getting angry with her.

"Blossom, I have to drop you off at 7:30 AM and work starts at 7:50 AM. And if you were completing your routine, you wouldn't know how to get to your school." She explained.
Yeah. Isabelle was like that. She could always find a way to explain that she was right. She was class president when she was in 8th grade. And yeah, she was right. Even if I did found my way to school, people would see me with my wings out. And get freaked out. I couldn't have that. All I did was nod.

"Okay." Isabelle said, grabbing my hand. "Are you ready?"
I took a deep breathe and breathed out, walking to the door, wondering what waits me there.