PART. 3- Move Out

Blossom's P.O.V

I felt the shadow of Cinders body grow closer and closer until her body fell hard onto the floor. I was in complete shock. My head slowly turned to Cinders stiff body while Nathan was in complete shock too and tears streamed down his face. Nathan gently cupped her cheeks.

"Cin... Cinder? Wake up... Please.. I need you..." Nathan whispered. Tears threaten to spill and they succeeded. He looked away and he pressed his forehead onto hers and Cinder whisper,

"I'm sorry Nathan... I love you.." Cinder whispered and her last breath faded away. More tears streamed down his face and landed on her face. I was teary eyed but anger soon filled my body. They took Cinder away from Nathan. His love even if they had a huge age gap. But he loved her more than a sister. (That may seem weird but he looked up to her). I faced the swat team who raised their guns, ready to shoot. My fire powers came on and made sure I protected Cinder and Nathan. Million guns shots fired but they had no affect.

I raised my arm up and the fire spread to the gun men and picked them up into the air. I made a fist and they were burned to ashes as the fire cooked them. After that, I turned to Nathan. He looked at me with big eyes that were glass clear from the tears. I sighed and got at his level.

"Nathan! We need to go! Now!" I said. Nathan looked at me with sad eyes and looked at Cinders corpse. I made a determined face and grabbed his face to look at me.

"Nathan! I know you're heart broken, I am too! But she would want to get us the hell out of here okay?! I'm going to miss her as well but please! Let's just get out of here! Be free and fly through the sky like birds!" I exclaimed. I made Nathan to come with his senses and he stood up with me. He took a last look at Cinders corpse. The scientists came out of the doors and called for more back up. Then, I said,

"MOVE OUT!" I yelled. Then, we were in the sky. We both flew far as possible from that hell hold. Even if Cinder died, she went out protecting us. We would have to give her a proper funeral. We didn't know what we are going to do next, but we had each other.

A/N- That's the last part of 3! Next part will be Sunday! (I hope)