PART. 3- Extra Things

Blossom's P.O.V

Being with Cinder and Nathan has been amazing so far. Cinder is a protective girl that never knew her parents which we can both relate hard to. Nathan is a quiet boy who was taken away from his family and I stick with him. He kind of reminds me of Toby. I did miss him so much but they make feel happy. I want to try not to get them killed. Not this time.

Sitting on the floor, practicing my fire powers while humming a tune. All of the sudden, there was a bang on the window. I looked up quickly and saw Four Eyes. I learned that he was my main person that would inject DNA or others inside my body. But that has no success. One time, they tried to inject something green inside me to see if I would change but my demon side would reject it and it would be a big fail.

Four Eyes opened the door and walked in. I stood up and eyed him. I wanted this over with. He eyed me back.

"What do you want?" I asked, not wanting him near me. He rolled his eyes.

"We're going to inject something something into you." He said, pulling out a syringe. I rolled my eyes.

"It's not going to work. Just give up. I don't why-" I was interrupted when I felt a sharp pitch in my arm.  I gasped.

"Let me go! Let me go!" I yelled. The white liquid was gone and now I had it. Four eyes placed a mirror and walked out. I was confused. Why is a mirror here? I looked into it and saw me. I don't if I would change or this was a joke. Soon, I felt something strange in my eyes. My eyes were changing in a sphere or colors. My eyes wide. They gave me something... useless?

"The sirum was just extra that we didn't need and we thought that you would be able to have since the different types of other sirums didn't work. Enjoy" Four Eyes said and walked away, chuckling.

I furrowed my eyebrows and just sat there. Looking into the mirror. My eyes were blue and then it turned to red. I know my eyes turn red due to my demon side. But what did blue mean?