PART. 3- White Building

Third Person P.O.V

As the truck was arriving at it's destination, the trip was bumping and uncomfortable. Blossom tried to stay still as she sat, but to no vial. Blossom's cheeks were dirtied with the leftover tears that were poured from her eyes. She had no plan, if she tried to escape once the doors opened, they could shoot her and she wasn't going to have that. So she tried to sit there. Waiting.

Soon, the truck got slower and soon enough, the truck came to a stop. Blossom looked up and studied the noises. The gravel ground being pushed down by the tires, beeping of the truck coming to a halt, and and the men whispering with their guns getting ready, just in case I tried to pull something. They had nothing to worry.

The doors slammed opened while guns were ready to fire. The damaged girl just sat in the once dark corner and stared at them with a blank look in her eyes. Which she did a lot what happened. Two of the men carefully made their way to her and grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out of the truck forcefully. Even if she did had some energy to yell at them to let her go, she wouldn't bother. Blossom knew that they wouldn't because she was a monster. Her mind was trying to fight it off, but she was very scared. The place where she arrived was completing different. Hey dark chocolate eyes were blinded by the sunlight. She was wondering how long she had been in that truck for. Later, her feet picked up and soon, she was here.

The building was a three story building that had double clear glass doors and once you were inside a patient, you can't get out. The walls were white with some blue splashed here and there. The ceiling lights were dim but enough to still see. There were people with white coats running around with clipboards, chatting. The brown child was pushed into a little white room that had white clothing and black clothing on shelf's. The door was slammed shut after that. She tried to opening the door but the doorknob looked like it needed a key to get out. A deep sigh came out of her mouth and later sat in a chair and waited.

A red haired woman came walking in the room. She studied the child for a while, then dismissed it. The woman walked to the shelf's and grabbed a gray jacket with dark gray pants and placed it nest to Blossom. Blossom confusedly eyed the red headed.

"I want you to put those on." She simply said.

The brown child blinked a couple of times and not knowing what to do, she picked up the clothes and went behind the curtains and got dressed. Sadly, her backpack taken away while the home invasion. She had something very special to her, but learned a trick to keep it. After getting changed, she walked out and headed to the woman. The lady placed a name tag on Blossoms chest and something around her neck. She flinched how cold it was. She realized it was a collar. A... dog collar?

"What's this?" The girl asked cursorily asked. The woman just started at her.

"This is a dog collar but used for kids like you. If you do something bad, it will shock you." She answer.

Blossom flinched again. Knowing that she will get electrocuted, she will do something that will lead to that result. The red headed wrote something down and then talked.

"Someone is waiting for you outside the door. I will unlock it. Don't try anything stupid. You're part of the property, okay?" She said and went to unlock the door. Property? The brown child knew that that's not how you talk to people, like dogs. She didn't have a choice. She hesitated at first, but followed. She looked at her right and saw a curly blond man with glasses. The woman and the man both shared a kiss. Blossom put a disgusted look on her face. They must be married. Blossom thought. The man took Blossom by the arm. Okay, once was enough, but twice, that was the last straw.

"I can walk, thank you very much!" She exclaimed. The blonde gave a blank look before letting go. She roughly pulled her arm away from him and continued to walk. Her armed were crossed, not looking at the man. The two later walked to a elevator and waited. The doors soon opened and they stepped inside. The trip wasn't that long but not short. They were on the third floor. They steeped outside and walked in silence. After of a few minutes of walking, the man stopped in front of a empty padded white room. Blossom took a look at it then looked at the man and shook her head. She was not going in there.

"Get in there subject." The man said. Her eyes wide. Subject? What was with these names? I'm a person.Well, kind of.

She was going to object, but knew what would happen if she didn't get into the room. She looked up an saw her number.

#456732.

She realized there were more children. Just like the women said, she saw kids either looking normal or different. What humans should look like. The door opened and the man pushed her in. Then, the door closed. The blonde walked away. Blossom saw noting but a white bed. Her eyes felt like watering, but she refused. A sigh crept out of her lips and climbed into the bed. Her arms were behind her head, looking up at the padded ceiling.