PART. 4- New Life

Blossom's P.O.V

After we ditch the Test Subject School, Nathan and I had been on our own. We fly high and make sure no one can see us when we are in the sky. For a few days, we've been okay. But for Cinder, we lost her. She died protecting us. I would be dead if it wasn't for her. I would give her my life and soul in return for doing t brave act. We had a small funeral for her. We couldn't get her body so we stack rocks on top of each other with beautiful flowers too. Nathan misses her more than I do.

But he's okay so far. We have to stick together if we want to good quiet normal life. (If we can). The next thing I know is that Nathan has been kidnapped when he was 8 years old. That means that his family should be alive still. And that's our huge mission. To find his family. But there's always a problem. His family moved away when we went to his house. Me, being the best person in the world, I agreed to help him find them. I'll never stop and don't go back on my word.

We don't actually have a home. We move place to place. We rest in woods or abandoned houses. (Yeah, ghosts are real. I made sure they weren't there). Stealing food and clothes is our type of style. We may have nothing, but we have each other. And I want it to stay that way.