PART. 5- Getting Ready

Nathan's P.O.V

Blossom's and my wings were spread out, flapping continually pushing us into the sky. It was clear as day and we are heading our way to battle with a god-like Earth controller, Ivy. The reason we are heading her way is because we are considered as the "Elements". Each person has their own element given to them at birth or passed down from either their mother or father. But there are times where the Element holder is taken away from the darkness and only cares about power. So, it's Blossom and my job to stop or either "burn her from the inside out!", as Blossom describes it. But what she doesn't is that it will be my last day today...

"Yo Nate!" Blossom's voice interrupted me from my thoughts and planning how this day will plan out. Even if I would protect her with my life, this day was planned by Akiko and I. It was my time and I accept it.

"Hmmm..?" I hummed in a 'yeah' question.

"Do you think that you'll ever find your family?" That question made me forget to flap my wings and I fell down in the sky, but quickly regained myself. I didn't want to lie but not give my honest answer.

"I hope so, but if I don't, I don't mind spending my life with you, sis." I gave her a soft smile. Blossom winked at me and looked forward.

"But if I can't, I just want you to know to always stay strong and try to live, okay? That's all I will ask you to do." I said seriously. That got Blossom's attention and looked at me confused, but nodded and said,

"Okay? Whatever you say. Oh! Before we head to the battle field and tear her head off, I love you!" Blossom gleeful said, giving her well-known grins. Over the two years we been together, I've never cried. I quickly wiped my forming tears away once Blossom looked away. Somehow, I feel like she knows...