PART. 3- Shocked

Cinder's P.O.V

My body felt fried. I was shaking and couldn't control it. My breath was heavy. For the first, I was electrocuted. Luckily, the dog collar doesn't shock you that high but if you continue to receive the treatment. I don't know what happen exactly but I was yelling at a patient because he was getting on my nerves. That was my flaw. I get agitated fast. One of the scientist came up to me and slapped me on the face and yanked my arm and pulled me into my room and slammed it shut. Falling onto the floor, they started to judge me.

"Some wolf girl she is."

"Wolfs are just like that."

"But like that to other subjects?"

I blocked the voices with my hands, not wanting to listen to them. I made a low growl and made my way to the white bed that a few rips in it. I wish everyone of these monsters just die in a hole. I try to make a good example for Nathan and Blossom but as you see, I not succeeding. Sigh. I thought.

I stared up to the padded ceiling and started to hum a tune that I heard in one of the offices.

Wish we could back in time, to the good ol' days.  

 When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.

I don't know what song that was but it was pretty catchy. I wish I could relate if I had any siblings or if my parents did even loved me. Hmmmm... I wish I could read a book right now...