PART. 2 - The Plan

My friend decided that I should write a chapter one of Ryan and Troy's point of view. So, I choose Ryan because he's the one who came up to Blossom teased her first.

Ryan's P.O.V

Tomorrow's Friday and that's the day when we get everyone to finally break Blossom into pieces. I walked to Troys room and opened the door where he was sitting on his blue and white queen sized bed, reading. I jumped on his bed.

"Hey Troy! I got a plan for tomorrow for Blossom!" I smiled evilly. Troy looked up from his book and looked down.

"Aww come on man. Isn't this 'destorying Blossom' kind of getting boring? I mean, I don't like her but, why not stop?" Said Troy. I started at him.

"Come on! Just one more time? Just one more day then we'll stop. I promise." I put on my innocent eyes on with my fake smile that could fool anyone. Troy sighed.

"Alright. What's the plan you have?" Asked Troy. I smiled. "Glad you asked, my dear brother. So, we have outdoor recess tomorrow. And that's when everyone is out. We'll convinced people that Blossom should be destroyed and she always thinks that she's all that. We'll all find her and shout insults and threats and etc. That's when she should break down in tears. How's that?" I explained.

Troy studied me. "I like it! Now, get out of my room." He stated. I gladly jumped off his bed and headed out. Tomorrow's gonna be awesome.

Again, short chapter! But next chapter will be longer! I always keep saying that..