PART. 2- Who are you?

Blossom's P.O.V

Darkness. Everything was filled with black. Nothing was seen. My body felt weak and numb, but anger filled my body. Soon, the numbness left and I felt no longer weak. I got my legs to pick me up and stood up. I scanned the dark room real quick, but nothing could be seen. A orange glow was in front of me, so I followed it. After a bit of walking, I was soon greeted by a small pit of fire.

Okay...? What is this? I thought. I looked around again, wondering is this some kind of prank, but still no luck. Then, I was startled by a voice.

"Well, hello Blossom." I heard. It sounded like... it came from the fire. Apprehensive, I spoke to it. "He... Hello?..." I whisper. "I've been watching how you grew and your life span as you aged. I see that-" I interrupted it. "Ummm... Who are you? How do you know me? And what do you know about me?" I asked. The fire spiked up, like it realized what it did. The fire... chuckled? "Oh, my apologies! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Firewood." It answered.

I took a step back. Firewood? "Yeah? Well, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Well, let me finish first please. Firewood sighed. "First answer, My name is Firewood. Second answer, I know you because I belonged to your mother before you were born. Third answer, I know you that you are a half demon and half human due your parents being different from each other." I was shocked. My mom had Firewood?

"And the fourth answer, What I am doing here is to help you. That's all you need to know for now." That caught my attention. "What do you-" "Oh. Looks like you finished with those two boys. Even if you are not finished, you must snap out of it. I must take you back. It was nice meeting you, Blossom. I will see you next time, okay?" "But wait-!" I wanted to know more, but I blacked out again.