PART.5- Hope

Blossom's P.O.V

1 year later...

So after Nathan's death, I was depressed for about 2 whole weeks. I spent my 16th birthday alone, with ramen and tears mixed together. What a nice mix.  I couldn't feel but be the reason he died. Like my parents, Isabelle, Cinder, and Nathan. I didn't know what to do but stay in my room, a house that I killed the family to have. I know that sounds dark, but I needed somewhere to stay. Eating and sleeping too much, thinking about everything that has happened. I cry almost all the time and get headaches every morning after. After the whole depressing scene of me being depressed, making me look like a chick-flick movie scene where the guy dumps his girlfriend, I made my way out to the skate park and just chill to clear my head.

That's where I met Riley. She has blonde hair with blue highlights, a scar on her eye, making her look badass. Green eyes and a grin to die for. She noticed me looking like crap and she invited to skate with her, even if I didn't know how. Due to my demon abilities, I learned quickly and almost made everyone at the skate part look like armatures. I will never forget the face she made though.

Today, after hanging out for 3 months, today is the day I show her my true self. I know what you're thinking, "Why are you doing this Blossom?" Because she looks like she's chill and understanding so I thought, why not? We walked into my house and chilled on the couch, chatting away. After about 10 minutes of talking, I took a deep breath and sighed. She tilted her head, confused.

"Is something wrong Bloss?" She asked. I looked into her eyes deeply, being serious.

"Look, I brought you here today to show you something. Please do not freak out, okay? I really think you're really cool and I'm not used to being around people and-" Riley cut me off. "Hey. Whatever it is, I'll still be your friend, maybe if you are literally a child of an angel, I'll have to think about, but show me, okay?" Well, she is in for a surprise.

I stood up, taking a deep breath again. I calmed myself and let my big white and black wings unfurl.I watched her expression to normal to shocked. I started to shake a little due to being nervous. I waited for her to say anything, but to my surprise, she slowly stood up and carefully and lightly stroked my left wing. I didn't expect that and took a step back. She pulled back her hand.

"Wow." She started, "That is... So got damn amazing!" She said, excitedly. I stood there, shocked. She wasn't scared of me. "Wait." I said, confused. "You're not scared? Afraid? Freaked out?" I asked. She quickly shakes her head no. "I mean, sure. I'm gonna piss my pants but I never seen someone like you up close! Your kind, I mean like, supernatural and stuff, I always wanted to know if they were real!" She said. "I'm not scared of you Blossom. You are special, I like special people." She said, softly. I felt warm tears whelming my eyes, but they weren't sad, of tears of joy. But I quickly wiped them away.

"Hey!" Riley said, getting my attention. "I have another group of friends that would love to meet you! We are really fascinated on supernatural beings and crap, we would love to get to know about you Bloss!" Riley said. I didn't even want to ruin the moment by saying if they would use me, because looking into her eyes, she wasn't lying. She turned away and walked towards the door, getting ready to meet up with them. I quickly followed. I, Blossom Cage, may have found people who truly accepted me, as who I am. And not just humans who use you for testing. I wish Nathan and Cinder were here right now.