PART. 2- Grief

A/N- I forgot to update yesterday, so I'll update every Thursday and Sunday! And this will be the last chapter. Part 3 will be here on Thursday this week! 

Blossom's P.O.V

After Sunday, I stayed home everyday. I didn't go anywhere, not that it didn't matter. Isabelle was getting sicker by the day and it got to the point that her sister had to get groceries for her when we were low on food. Isabelle had to quit her job which made me sad. Then, I had an idea. When did she get this mystery illness and why do you have it? She was taking a nap at the moment and I didn't get the chance. Then, when she woke up, she was in there for a while then she called for me to come in her room. I walked into her room with a questioning look on my face.

"Yes?" I asked. She gave me a gentle look, like she didn't know how to break bad news to a little kid. "Blossom.." She paused and continued. "I talked to my sister and... the orphanage house." Isabelle whispered. I looked up, shocked. I gave a nervous chuckle. "Hah. You're joking, right?" I was thinking she was joking and she wanted to give me a little scare. But that wish drained as she looked at me, not smiling or laughing. I felt my eyes get a little wet. I quickly wiped my eyes.

"But... WHY?!" I asked loudly. Isabelle didn't flinched. "Because I won't be here any longer." What?! What do you mean...? "What do you mean?! Why? You can just let me stay with your sister! Please! I don't want to stupid orphanage." I pleaded. She shook her head. "Blossom. My mind has been set. I talked to my sister. I told her that I won't be living longer and I want her to not worry because I called the orphanage.." I stood there, shocked. "How do you know you will die tomorrow?!" I asked, almost shouting. Isabelle sighed. "Because I made a deal with a witch and she would put a spell on my to live not to die while you were a baby. But now that you are a child, almost to your pre-teen years, the spell will not be able to continue." She explained.

I was confused and mad. Why would she do that? "But..." I began, but Isabelle interrupted me. "Because I promised you parents that I will protect you while all of the time I had. I'm sorry. I very am. But you have to understand that I wanted to, for your parents." She said. I tried not to cry. I walked to her and gave her a big hugged. I didn't want to leave this position.

***The Next Day***

Today was the day. Isabelle was going to... I sat on the couch in the living room, a blank expression on my face. I was going to have to leave her... First my parents who I don't ever know, Toby who I forgave, and now her. I didn't want to leave nor get off this couch. I wanted to stay. Forever. I loved her too much. I took a deep breath and exhaled. It's time...

I slowly got off the couch and gathered my backpack I needed to take with me. I made my way to Isabelle's room and pushed to door gently. Her skin was pale, her eyes had dark bags under them, and she was coughing in pain. It almost made me cry. I looked away quickly to stop myself. I breathed in and out and walked in. I sat near her and looked at her, with the cute yet pained expression in my eyes. She laughing a little. "Oh come on Blossom, don't give me that look." I smiled lightly and held her hand. The orphanage should be here soon to take me away and take care of Isabelle. I shivered at the thought.

"Blossom, come here real quick." Isabelle whispered. I leaned down and she kissed my forehead. "I love you and so did your parents." I got up quick and wiped the tears that threaten to come out. "One more thing before I go." I look at her. "Firewood will help guide you through your life and listen to him. He was with your mother before you were born. Take care of yourself. Don't let anyone take you down, your'e strong enough like your mother and father. Okay? I love you, and so do your parents..." I hear a faint breath out her mouth, so that told me that she left earth. I finally let the tears out. I didn't sob, I just had to let them out. Have you ever had your eyes feel very heavy with tears that you had to let them out? Yeah, I had to do that.

I slowly got off her bed and closed her door. As I made my way to the kitchen to get something to eat, the unexpected happened. The front door fell down to the floor harshly, like someone kicked down the door. I quickly wiped my head the the damage and the swat team came in, yelling and heading to me. But they looked different, instead of green, they were dressed in blue. I screamed and tried to run, but they held me down. I lite myself on fire using my fire powers, but someone got a fire extinguisher and fired at me.

The men got off of me and grabbed my arms and took me out the house. "GET OFF OF ME!! WHAT DO THINK YOU IDIOTS ARE DOING?!?" I screamed at them."Shut up!" One of them yelled. Some men opening the back of a swat truck doors and threw me in. They quickly shut the door.

"Careful, that thing is dangerous!"

"Was that her doing?! At that park?!"

"Yeah! How can a girl do that?!"

"Let's keep going! We need to head back!!"

Where was I going?! My heart was beating so fast I couldn't breathe. My body was shaking and I was sweating. I felt the truck move and the truck was driving. I tried to get up but due to the truck speeding, I fell every time I tried. I eventually gave up and sat in the nearest corner and what happened, I just cried. I was scared out of my mind and didn't know what to do. What was going to happen? I don't want to know.