PART. 4- New Sights

Blossom's P.O.V

"All passengers, we have arrived to our destination. The plane will land in Pennsylvania. Please remain seated until we land and we hope you enjoyed your flight. And we hope you have a safe trip." A mans voice woke me up. I stirred from tiredness and rubbed my eyes while looking around. Looks like we arrived at the USA. I looked over at my right, a ugly looking guy with dirty blond hair, texting somebody, someone named Danielle. I looked in his eyes and learned all of his information in his life.

He dated a girl named Katie, nice couple, until he pulled a d-bag move and started to talk to his ex, talked behind Katie's back, and talked to her friend more than Katie. Wow. I slapped the phone out of his hand and grabbed his shirt with a angry look. Peter, huh?

"Look Peter. I want to say this to you. If you think you can ask a amazing girl to be  your girlfriend and betray her is unspeakable. Can you just,you know, end your life?" I said. The dude looked shocked and kind of scared for his life. I let go of his shirt and looked at my left, Nathan, was already awake, with a 'what was that all about' look,and I just shrugged and grinned.

The plane landed and we all left the plane. While people met with others, hugs and kisses and such, Nathan and I left the airport and walked to the exit with our book bags, since we didn't have suitcases. (I mean, who has time for that?) We walked behind some cars and with no one looking, we unfolded our wings and flew fast into the sky. Oh, how I miss the feeling so much. The very first thing were're gonna do is to steal some food and find some place to rest until we get some information on Nate's fam. We flew around a bit, I have to say, I'm kind of impressed. The cities aren't bad, but it's not like Europe, my home.