PART. 3- Discovery

Nathan's P.O.V

I ran to the slide with my sister behind. Laughter filled the outside with my parents walking together, hand in hand. You could say we looked like the perfect and I could say we were. I loved my mom, dad, and my sister, Brooke. Her blond hair with flame like highlights bouncing in the air as she ran. I stopped and turned around and picked her up, although she was about 7 years old, I was strong for my age. I placed her on the slide and climbed up the slide and we slide down the slide. My family makes me happy. But I made the mistake of going behind my family as we were getting ready to go home.

"I'll be there in a second!" I shouted.

 I brought my action figure with me and I must have dropped it somewhere. As I was searching, I felt my back grow cold and there was a figure standing behind me. Before I could turn to see who it was, I white cloth was press against my mouth. My eyes went wide and I tried to scream but I grew tired. Soon, I blacked out. Before I saw my sister's Tear stained fac-

"NOOOOO!" I woke up screaming. Sweat dripped from my forehead to my clothes. My shaking body couldn't be controlled. But, something happened. I felt my body tingling. I looked down and saw... flashes of light? My body was filled with electric shocks. My fear increased which me fell out of my bed. When I did, the electrics was gone. Should those hurt? What if...? I tried to focus my energy into my hands and tried to make it happen. And it did. My hands were tingling but it didn't hurt. There was a ball of power in my hand. It went up to the ceiling and the lights came on. Could I... control light? Blossom is able to control fire but me? What was so special about me?

Well, if I am able to do this, I can't do anything bad. They'll find out soon enough if I do. I made the lights go out. As the night went, I tried to do any tricks with this new found power. Wait until Blossom and Cinder find out.