PART. 3- Planing

Blossom's P.O.V

While Nathan was showing his brand-new electricity powers, Susan came in, with a sad look in her eyes. She made her way to the chair facing everyone in the room and cleared her throat. Everyone's attention was on her. Looks like she has something to say.

"Everyone. Please gather in front of me." Said Susan. I did so with a questionably expression on my face.

"I am sorry to inform you with this bad news, but sadly, I have been let go. Meaning I've been fired. I can not continue to be here with all of you anymore." Her head lowered down with shame. Some gasped, others cried. Cinder, Nathan, and I wide eyed, looked at each other with disbelief.

"I have came here for the last day. Today is your last day here. Please, make it worth it for the last time" Susan wiped a tear off her cheek. So, everyone just hugged her and went back to do their own thing, but not as happy as before. My group got together. Then, I had a sudden idea.

"Guys, I have a such a crazy idea, that it might work." I said. With questioning looks, Cinder ask, "What is it? Something that comes out of your mouth might make a cold heart man cry or someone ends up dead." Cinder joked. Nathan put his hand over his mouth, trying to keep his laughter quiet. I look away, annoyed and knowing that was true. But Isabelle told me that I had my mother's leadership skills and I told them my idea, to give it a shot.

"We escape from this building." I said with a smile. But their smiles didn't return to me. Instead, I got wide eyes and gaping mouths. "Are you crazy? There's no WAY we could pull a stunt like that!" Cinder whispered shouted, not wanting anyone to hear.

"Yeah, how?" Nathan asked. "We just wait for the golden opportunity and we take it like men!" I chucked at my little joke, but crickets were heard.

Cinder was not having it. "No Blossom. It won't work, there are no many scientist around and bodyguards. They'll just kill us!" Cinder said angrily. I made a pouty face. Nathan nodded. He just agrees with Cinder all the time. But he had a light blush on his face.  I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay. Look, we don't have to do this, but if we do get the perfect opening and the perfect plan, we can do this. I know it. Please Cinder, just trust me." I pleaded. Cinder stared at me and sighed. "Alright, what is it?"

I made a face like the person was trying to make the other one guess something. "Well, I'm glad you ask, my dear."