Becoming Silblings

Toby's P.O.V

"Blossom! You're cheating!" I said, laughing. Blossom and I were playing tic-tac-toe and she was placing her X's over my O's and acted like she won, even if she totally didn't. I was laughing and she was also.
"I can't hear you, I'm too busy winning, you sore loser!" Blossom exclaimed. I'm having such a great time with Blossom. She's like a sister to me, like the sister I'd never had. Even if I had a sister. We both agreed to be like siblings.

Even her first day here, we connected as bro and sis.
"Okay, everyone!" Ms. Mars called out. "Everyone should start packing up for the day!"
Everyone started cleaning up toys and board games and putting them in there proper place. As we got ready to go home, Blossom looked at me and said,

"You're the first ever friend I'd ever had." Blossom said, smiling.

I looked at her, grinning ear to ear. "Well, we had so much in common that I couldn't let someone awesome as you get away." I said. We both hugged and pulled back.
"Blossom! Ready to go?" A lady asked. I looked up and she had blond hair that looked like gold, a brown leather coat that seemed wet from the rain, dark brown pants, and stylish boots. She was a different race from Blossom, so I assumed that she was her aunt or something. But she looked young, like in her late twenties.

"Ready!" Blossom said, putting her bookbag on. She hold the woman's hand and looked back at me, waving goodbye. I waved back at her and, she was gone. I can't wait until tomorrow.