Lazy Love. (Wardell)

Your naked body laid wrapped in the white silk sheets you and your husband Wardell bought together two years ago. It was the first item you two purchased as an married couple, and honestly it symbolized the two of you coming together as one. Your ebony skin glowed as a smile was held upon your face. Last night you two had made love and honestly you couldn't get enough.

"Good morning baby girl." Wardell's deep husky morning voice mumbled as he walked out the bathroom.

Obviously getting ready for practice.

"Good morning daddy." You giggled loving the way his black under amour SC shirt hugged his muscles.

He sent you a smile chuckling. "Your so beautiful." He cooed bending down, capturing your lips with his.

You whined as he pulled away, wrapping your arm's around his neck pulling him back. "Daddy staaay."

"Damn baby." He hissed letting you take over the kiss. You knew he had to go to practice and Steve hated when either of his boys were late but honestly you didn't care. You would make sure he got a workout in though.

"Ba- shit baby I gotta go to practice." Wardell whispered pulling his body away for good but you stood on the bed not taking no for an answer.

"No your not going anywhere today." You giggled jumping on him and making him stumble back a little, luckily the wall was right there. He laughed at how childish you were acting before sucking in some air as your hand made it's way into his basketball shorts. You gripped his long shaft hard making him whimper.

"Fuck baby."

You pecked his lips jerking him off a bit. His moans filled the room making you wet in a matter of secs.

It's something about this man's moan that drove you crazy.

"Wardell fuck me." You begged feeling him grow in your hands. He squirmed and groaned thinking about his choices but with a wife like you he knew he didn't really have a choice.

Within seconds he had you against the wall with your legs wrapped around his waist. His lips attached to your neck like he was sucking your beautiful chocolate skin pale.

"You just don't want me to practice huh." He chuckled in your ear making you smirk as you yanked his basketball shorts down.

"You are practicing baby, your working on your intensity and handles with all of this body." You giggled dancing against his body lazily. He just sighed running his hand down your mouth watering curves.

"Your gonna get me in so much trouble." He whispered sliding two fingers inside of you, making you gasp hugging his shoulders.

"I'll be sure to send Steve a fruit basket." You moaned throwing your head back as he increased his speed.

He chuckled again shaking his head as he could actually picture you doing something like that. Even leaving a note with the I'm sorry but the MVP had a 1 on 1 game at home.

"Your so bad." He mumbled picking you up and throwing you down on the bed. A cute giggle flew out of your mouth as he took off his shirt and threw it across the room crawling on top of you. He placed butterfly kisses all over your stomach making you squirm.

"No teasing."

The MVPs green eye's met yours and his smirk grew at your impatient ways. "Damn is this your show or what?"

You rolled your eye's flipping y'all over and straddling his waist.

"Its always my show daddy." You smiled down at his shocked face lifting up a bit to slide down his rock hard member. Your eye's rolled back and it blew your mind that even after 2 years of marriage you still wasn't used to his size.