Old Fashion Way • Stephen Curry (R)

I guess maybe some little problems could arise
(There are always a few)
If anything happened and we couldn't be friends the way we are now, that would really be bad
(Devastating)
Because this is very good
(And that would be good)
That would be good too, the idea is to combine this and that

***
Stephen laid on his couch flipping through channels, searching for something to watch until the game came on.

Tonight Miami Heat was gonna be playing the Cleveland Cavaliers and he wanted to watch one of his rivals face off against one of their rivals.

I mean who doesn't love the whole LeBron vs Dwayne scenario.

Not surprised by the attention on Golden State on ESPN Steph found himself cutting the tv up louder listening to Charles Barkley comment on him.

"Stephen Curry is only as great as his three point shot. Yes he's won plenty of games for the Warriors, but it damn sure wasn't with his defense. I do not think he's the best point guard in the league but I will say he's top 3."

Shaquille O'Neal snorted throwing his pencil at Charles chest. "You sound dumb Charles, Stephen Curry is a all around player, golden state is a unselfish team and he still averages his jersey number a game. If I had to pick a point guard to take his team all the way to the finals and win, in a heartbeat i'd choose him over Kyrie, John, Damian, the current Tony Parker NOT the Tony in his prime. All of em. Your just a little bit salty somebody is finally snatching the crown from LeBron."

Charles laughed. "That's like saying he snatched it from Michael Jordan."

Shaq shook his head. "Nah Lebron ain't even snatched the crown from Michael. Holla at me when he gets that 6th ring, he won't do it with a fella like Stephen Curry in his way."

Charles shook his head. "Golden state will not repeat like Miami."

Shaq took a sip from his Pepsi smirking. "You have a bad rep when it comes to making predictions. You said Cleveland would smack golden state last year, they lost, then this year with everyone healthy, they lost by like 40. AT HOME." Shaq laughed hitting his hand on the table, Kenny and the crew laughing right alongside of him.

Charles just sucked his teeth, and Kenny looked at him.

"Just say it Charles, he makes everything look so what?"

Charles shook his head and Kenny poked him. "He makes everything look so what?"

"Stephortless."

Steph shook his head flipping the channel to Disney Channel where Kasey Undercover played ready for him to watch.

The 6'3 confident, dominate man still kept his childlike soul locked up inside of him.

Deep into the show Steph was interrupted by someone beating on his front door like a madman. He groaned moving snail-like to the door ready to cuss out whoever decided to interrupt his off day to himself.

Of course the only person to actually have the guts to disturb the point guard was his best friend Amour.

"What do you want?" Steph whined causing the 5'6 woman to laugh.