Number 1 Fan x Ben Simmons

Ben's eyes scanned the night club moments after he had took a seat and sipped his first drink of the night.

It was no secret that the young man had officially just became one of the most talked about rookies in years. He was officially in the league, he was officially apart of greatness.

His dreams came true, step one completed.

But now the weight of that rested on his shoulders. All eyes were on him, and he couldn't disappoint.

He couldn't.

The thought of it was bitter sweet to him. The sweet part of it was that he wanted to be great, he wanted to be a future hall of famer, but the bitter part was the unknown. What if something happened. What if he didn't live up to the standards everyone had set for him.

What if he became one of those first pick rookies that people would forget years to come.

That scared the 6'10 forward. But he would only use it for motivation.

He had Allen Iverson to look up to, he gave him the word on how to lead the 76ers. He could do what Allen never did and that was bring home a ring. It would take some time, but Allen had told Ben, he knew he could do it.

That was the only thing left in his mind before taking the last sip of his drink.

He was ready to lead.

Letting the drink settle him in his thoughts, Ben sat back finally finding what his eyes had been searching for.

Her.

Ivory Rose, sister of Derrick Rose but ex girlfriend to Dejounte Murray

Ivory Rose, sister of Derrick Rose but ex girlfriend to Dejounte Murray. He had seen her so many times in his life, and yet he never said a word to her. He found it funny how they kept running into each other, even though she was well connected into the circles he was apart of. He always thought she was a beauty, from her round face, slanted eyes, plump lips, to her small body, and melanin skin that always glowed.

She was a goddess in his eyes.

And he wanted nothing more then to be able to tell her exactly how he felt. She should've been his a long time ago, and he planned on letting her know.

Maybe it was the liquor talking, or maybe it was his pride.

All he knew was that he wanted her and he wanted her now. He'd deal with the other details later.

"Marco!" Ben yelled catching the attention of his body guard. Ben motioned him over and Marco walked over to him.

"Yes?"