Five Song Challenge

I've been nominated.. ❤️❤️
So lemme get right to it, I've been pretty excited for this. ;) but you guys ain't ready for these 4 imagines I'm about to drop.

***
All the things (Your Man Won't Do) - Joe {Klay Thompson}

"Baby stop it your beautiful." Klay whispered into India's ear as they stared at her body in the mirror.

She sighed laying her head back against his shoulder. "Why do you want a girl like me?"

He smiled pressing his lips against her temple. "Because I love you for you India, if I wanted them I wouldn't be here."

"Okay then why are you here if I'm still engaged to Marcus?"

He chucked spinning her around. "Because I wanna do all the things your man won't do sweetheart."

India stared up at him blushing. "Like what?"

"Kiss on your body all night, fuck you until you can't take no more.."

***
Forever My Lady - Jodeci
{Draymond Green}

"I'm so excited." Dray smiled against his wife Jennifer's 3 month stomach.

Jen giggled at her adorable husband before squealing as he pulled her body under his.

Biting his bottom lip he pressed his forehead against hers, chuckling.

"What's so funny baby girl?"

She playfully rolled her eyes. "You've gotten all soft on me ever since you found out I was pregnant."

Ignoring her he went back to daydreaming. "I hope it's a girl, no no I know it's a girl."

Jen pouted. "I want a boy."

Dray shook his head no. "Draymond Jr. can wait, I want a lil princess first."

"Your gonna forget me if we have a girl." Jen joked playfully frowning.

He pressed his lips against mine shaking his head no.

"Your forever my queen, I just want my princess."

***
I wanna know - Joe {Andre Iggy}

Andre sat against the side of the beach house watching his Fiancé chase his son around on the beach.

It always brought a smile to his face  knowing how much she loved his son, she treated him as her own.

"Kimberly!"

Her small curvy body turned around making him smirk. Once he met her eyes he lifted his finger up motioning for her to come here.

She dramatically threw her hands in the air running over to him. "What Andre?"

He stared up at her from the floor, admiring her milk chocolate round face.

"I just wanted to know what you wanted to do tonight?"

She placed her hands on her hips confused. "Huh?"

He rolled his eyes pulling her down with him. "Woman I just wanted to know if you wanted to make love tonight?"

Her mouth opened in shock as she stared him, turning red. "O-oh that's what you called me over here for?"

He shook his had laughing. "I love you man."

***
4 Page Letter - Aaliyah {Kevin Durant}

Hey Kevin I decided to write you this letter because I miss you so much. Oklahoma isn't the same without you here, and with you being hundred of miles away we don't see each other anymore. There's a lot I want to ask you.. Tell you.. I just wanna love you. We talk everyday and I know your trying so hard to keep me involved in your life since you made the decision to leave, but it isn't the same. So I decided to get over my nerves with this love letter. When I look up at the stars at night I imagine your doing the same thing, in that exact moment. Envisioning me sitting next to you, running my fingers down your chest and kissing you all over your face. You would turn your head towards me and wrap me in your arms slowly pressing your lips against mine. I would pull away first and whisper sweet things in your ear that I would want you to do to me and you would kiss my neck purple and then swiftly pick me up and carry me away into your home. The night would start out young and then end bright and early. We'd whisper I love you before finally falling asleep in each other's arms. Kevin I miss you..but I know your gonna do great things in Oakland.

Block em out baby, get your ring.

***
Nice & Slow - Usher {Dadd-Steph Curry}

"Baby oh god right there yes!" Amour moaned out as Wardell pinned her arms down slowly digging his waist into hers.

"Take it baby girl, take all of daddy." He groaned against her hair, digging his nails into her wrists.

Amour cried out arching her back off the bed.

"Daddy..." She whispered out of breath and he leaned up pecking her lips.

"Hold it baby girl, hold that shit." He told her moving his hips nice and slow just to irritate her.

"Wardell baby please let me cum!" Amour begged trying to roll her hips for more friction.

He shook his head no smirking at her attempt. "You like the way daddy fucking you?"

"Wardell I swear to god, OH FUCK-"

He bit his lip as he watched her come undone, rubbing her clit to make her climax stronger.

"Mhmm daddy's so proud of you."

***
The end ! 👅💦

Lol I tried, it's probably not that good. But anyways I'm nominating any great writers who read this... Oh and QueenShaveen since she will probably kill me.😘😘😘 MrsThompsonn Y-YEAH. 😂

✊🏾 Thank you.. - A