Bad Boy's. (Klay and Steph) 6

The plane ride to DC was awkward to say the least. The 6'3 light skin Police Detective from Arkon Ohio roamed the girl's plane. He couldn't sit still, he couldn't believe what has happened to him in less then 24 hours.

"Would you sit down?" Gia groaned promising to get up and fight the man if she saw him circle around her one more time. He paused feeling the blood rushing to his cheeks.

Steph just kept pinching himself especially every time he looked over his shoulder to see Klay and Abigail cuddled in one of the seats.

"Sorry."

Gia rolled eyes turning her attention back to counting her money. She didn't have time to do it back in Oakland.

Steph frowned. "You shouldn't have stole that money."

Gia fixed the glasses on her face sighing. She couldn't be that mad because he was still indeed a dedicated detective.

"Will you put Detective Curry in his cage for at least an hour?" She mumbled looking up at the conflicted man.

"Will you put the criminal back in her cage?"

Gia frowned. "I'm- man whatever just please sit down. Your making me nervous you must don't know about my clumsy hands."

Steph couldn't help but chuckle as he took a seat next to the guarded woman who felt like it was her against the world. Even though he knew she was strong, she didn't know about him. Don't assume because of his looks that he couldn't handle himself. He was stronger then Klay, weather you wanted to believe it or not.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

She packed away her money setting some aside for DC. She had to buy a lot of things when they landed.

"Talk about what?" She mumbled giving the man her full attention.

"About Roman." He whispered catching Gia off guard.

"No."

Steph sighed. "Come on I promise I won't judge you. I just I feel like you need to express yourself in order to see thing's the way other people do. I think even though Abigail was wrong you should at least hear her out. I can see she really loves him."

Gia looked away from him shaking her head, she hated to admit it but he was right. Roman flooded her mind sending a weak smile to the girls face.

"My 4th year in division was when I met Roman, he was the nicest fulltime agent I had come across other then Khalil

"My 4th year in division was when I met Roman, he was the nicest fulltime agent I had come across other then Khalil. I fell in love hard and the only thing I think about all the time is the last moment we spent together."

Flashback.

"Come on baby girl marry me." Roman said smiling down at Gia as she laughed.

"You know that's impossible being who we are Roman."

The man shrugged planting kisses all over her neck. "You said the same thing about us sneaking around. Gia when are you gonna realize anything is possible."