Good Girls Are Sweet • Steph Curry (R)

You bring a feeling to me I never show
Nobody has made me feel this way before
I'mma good girl
But I wanna be bad for you
****

Karrueche laid across her bed with her hair in a high pony tail, and Mickey Mouse pajamas hugging her body. Deja Vu by TWENTY88 played softly in the background while she studied for her Calculus finals that were tomorrow.

I been fuckin around with'cha
Playing with your emotions like I'm Chris Tucker on Friday
Do it my way with you
Cause I stuck around for ya
When your ass wasn't doing shit
But running around the D
Wrapping nothing but the mother fucking swisher sweets
Tonight you gon' learn, it's your turn
All the shit you put me through
I'm a come through with that action
Then leave you on the mattress
Does it ever cross your mind?

"You told me that you loved me
then turn around and told your homies we was just fuckin.. Does it ever cross your mind?" She sang under her breathe, erasing a answer she couldn't believe she put.

High school was hard and just like any other high school student Kae was lying to her parents about her true feelings.

 Of course the challenge didn't stop her

Of course the challenge didn't stop her. She wasn't a failure, and getting a B on a test upset her.

"Karrueche sweetie-" Her mother began making Kae look up as she walked into her room.

"Yes?" Kae mumbled and her mother smiled shaking her head.

"I'm going out with Sonya for a while and since she brought Wardell with her he's gonna stay here with you so be a nice host okay?"

Karrueche's eyes widened a bit but she quickly nodded her head, putting on a fake smile. "Okay I will, be safe and have fun."

She smiled. "I will, and he's downstairs. If you guys get hungry it's some enchilada in the oven. I finished cooking it about 15 minutes ago. Love you."

"Love you too." Kae yelled as she disappeared back out the room, closing the door behind her.

Kae looked back down at her work, suddenly unable to focus because a guy named Steph Curry was downstairs. He was the best basketball player in her school, the hottest guy in her school, and the most popular guy in her school.

She had the biggest crush on him.

Kae sighed getting up and putting her work on top of her desk. She was a bit hungry anyway. Opening her bedroom door to leave Kae suddenly remembered what she had on, closing the door once again.