Wet Special: Dell x Dell (3)

••••
No One's POV.

Odell and Amour laid on her bed, watching tv. His leaned against the headboard and she cuddled against his body. She was suspicious every time he moved assuming he was gonna try something but he didn't.

She was kinda sad he didn't, but she was happy he respected her enough not too.

It that made sense.

"What's on your mind?" Odell whispered rubbing her back, and she yawned shaking her head.

"Nothing." She smiled.

He chuckled softly pecking her lips. "Your so cute."

She hummed against his lips giggling. "I'm a lot of things huh?"

He rubbed his goatee nodding. "Yeah, and innocent is not one of those things."

She frowned. "What? Why not?"

He made a face. "Your messing with me and my God brother at the same time."

She shrugged sitting up, and looking down at him. "You and Wardell are messing with me. You don't have to be here, hell I could've went to his house instead of entertaining you."

Odell rolled his eyes. "Shut up you know what I meant Amour, I still respect and like you. And that's the point your not entertaining me, you want to be here with me. You like me too."

Amour crossed her arms tugging on her bottom lip. "What makes you so confident? What if I like Wardell?"

He smirked sitting up with her. "I know you like him, but you like me too. That's why we're going easy on you, I'm not mad at him. It's sorta our fault for always messing with you, and Wardell has been liking you for a long ass time. I just came into the picture and sorta realized why he liked you and started liking you too. I really wanna see what this could be."

Amour frowned, thinking about Wardell. She felt bad and wanted to go and hold him so he knew where he stood. But then again she also felt bad for Odell, she was still figuring things out with him. Trying to figure out if it was lust or actual feelings.

"We talked about being fair, and letting you ultimately decide who you want to be with. I know it's not about the basic shit, it's about who makes you happy. Either way you'll always have both of us, and we'll always have your back."

Amour playfully rolled her eyes. "Sounds like I have two boyfriends."

He laughed nodding. "Yeah basically. Its kinda like a love triangle thats fully aware of whats going on. Other people's opinions don't matter. We know wassup."

She rubbed her eyes. "God that sounds so bad. Amour the Whore."

(Don't make that no hashtag.. #MoryTheWhorey #AmourTheWhore 😂 don't do it. We will fight. I need a refill on the bleach.)

Odell pulled her to him laughing, attacking her face. "Baby shut up, your not a hoe. Your just sleeping with two guys that are God brother's."

She punched his chest. "I'm not sleeping with nobody. I haven't had sex since my ex. I just got fingered and got head so don't even."

He raised his eyebrow. "Dell gave you head?"

Her eyes widened and she blushed shaking her head no. "Nah nope, I said I got head? I was lying."

Odell shook his head flipping them over as she squealed laughing against him. "Stoop asshole, you can't be mad."

He smiled down at her. "I'm not mad. But i'ma make things even."

She stared into his eye's smirking. "I mean do what you gotta do," She whispered pulling him back down kissing his lips. "My mom's asleep."

He placed kisses all over her neck. "That means you gotta be quiet."

•••••

Amour's POV.

I woke up out of my nap, looking over to see Odell was gone. She decided she didn't wanna go to school so she told her mom she didn't feel well.

"What time did that boy leave?" She asked buttoning her suit shirt.

I leaned against her door shrugging. "We fell asleep and I assume he let himself out."

She nodded. "Alright you can stay home today sweet heart. You aren't pregnant are you?"

My eyes widened. "Oh god no. Mom what the heck?"

She laughed kissing my forehead. "Just making sure, your surrounded by attractive young men, and I'm not stupid."

I felt my cheeks getting warm. "No ma'am Odell and I are friends."

She side eyed me. "Stephen?"

"Another friend."

She nodded smirking. "So your stuck between two guys huh? My babies in a love triangle."

I was mortified. Me and Odell didn't even do anything, we just made out and he may or may not have fingered me while we made out.

"Mom! No ugh thank you for letting me stay home but I'm going back to bed. Have a good day at work."

She laughed at me following me out the room and I walked back into my room. I put my phone on do not disturb and curled back up into the bed. I made sure that my fan was blowing in my face and I was in love.

Once my eyes closed it was shut eye for me.

•••••
No One's POV.

Amour still laid in bed at 3:30 pm, completely unaware of Stephen who was on the other side taking a nap. He was worried about her since he couldn't get through but decided to come check on her and found that she was asleep so he might as well take a nap too.

The only thing on his mind is what Odell and her could've done. He didn't want make this competitive, or seem like a game. He really loved her and hoped that Odell wasn't just letting his dick cloud his actual feelings. Odell had a past of playing girls and that worried Steph. He didn't wanna lose the love of his life to a guy whose in the end gonna get what he want and throw it away.

Many might question why he's allowing him to date her too, but he's still her bestfriend and he wants to see her happy. So if he makes her happy, why would he take that away from her?

•••••

You are helping with the outcome!

What would you do?

A) #TeamWardell

B) #TeamOdell

C) #TeamUndecided

D) #TeamNobody -> #TeamStayFriends