Sometimes I Hate You • D'Angelo R. (R)

(About to turn this book into a book of feels 😍)

••••

Amour laid on the opposite couch watching as her brother and his bestfriend D'Angelo played black ops 2 on the ps4. She was on her Snapchat waiting for the game to come on because the Lakers are up against the Warriors, so the boys were playing the game to kill time.

She eyed the time before putting the camera on them zooming in on their faces.

"Look at these ugly ass zombies trying to kill their ancestors on the game."

Her brother Marcus flicked her off making her laugh as she put a caption before adding it to her story. She sat up stretching and her and D'Angelo made eye contact making her roll her eyes as she got up heading into the kitchen to grab her snacks.

D'Angelo watched her disappear around the corner before shaking his head and signing. Marcus threw his remote down as they lost.

"Damn Lo you lost us the game not paying attention!" Marcus cried and D'Angelo stared at him laughing.

"I wouldn't have if you were actually good and didn't need to be revived every 2 minutes. So shit don't blame me!"

Marcus shook his head before getting up and heading upstairs. "I'll be back I need to shower before the game come on, since we going to that party afterwards."

Lo gave him a thumbs up before cutting off the game and turning the tv to ESPN. He looked up the stairs to see if Marcus was gone, before getting up and heading into the kitchen with Amour.

Her back was turned to him while she was trying to open the can of pineapples, so she didn't see him sneak up behind her.

"Oh- Damn Lo you scared me!" She hissed punching his chest and he laughed before trapping her between the counter and his body burying his head in her neck.

She bit her bottom lip before pushing him away. "No don't touch or talk to me."

He made a face. "What why not baby?"

She covered his mouth. "Shut up before Marcus hears you," she whispered before crossing her arms. "Now I'm serious you thought I was playing when I said I was done sneaking around with you?"

He frowned. "I mean, I hoped."

She shook her head staring up at him. "See that's your problem. You only listen to what you wanna hear."

D'Angelo shook his head picking her body up and sitting her on the counter.

"I do not." He pouted poking his lip out, causing her to giggle rolling her eyes.

"You irritate my soul you know that?" She mumbled and he smiled pecking her lips.

"You just can't stay mad at me." He chuckled biting his bottom lip.

She sighed knowing it was true. "Sometimes I hate you."

He raised his eyebrow smirking. "Foreal? You hate me?"

She nodded trying to push him from in between her legs but he didn't bulge. "I do hate you matter of fact."

His eyes darkened and he smiled moving out her way. "Alright bet."

She eyed his movements. "D'Angelo what you doing?"

He sent her a mischievous smirk walking out the kitchen and and she jumped down following him.

"D'Angelo what you doing?" She hissed at him following him out the house.

He just ignored her hopping into his car, and she panicked.