Karaoke Night • GSW Special. (R)

Dedicated to my girl China! Happy belated birthday girl ❤ -dollsvibes hope you enjoy and indulge in your Draymond feels, while enjoying this super long humourous and sexy imagine. ( Ft. MrsThompsonn & myself )

****

"Dray where the fuck my Rihanna sandles? I know your big ass feet was tryna get in them when you was taking the trash out!" China yelled down the stairs to her husband Dray who was leaning against the door on his phone.

"Baby I didn't try to put them fuzzy muthafuckas on my feet! Look for em. I don't know! Shit and hurry ya ass up we already late damnit!" He yelled back and China rolled her eyes settling on some heels that was the same color.

"Lazy ass nigga." She mumbled under her breath, before grabbing her purse and walking down the stairs to greet him.

They matched in black and white, like the invitation told them.

"About damn time shit, Lord knows we missing the game." He smacked his teeth and she smacked him upside his head.

"Shut up Draymond I'm not in the mood, shit we can throw hands."

He laughed at his feisty wife. "You and your attitude better find another one, cause I'm the right one."

She rolled her eyes walking out the front door. "Oh of course you are Dray. But you gone catch the right ass whooping if you keep getting on my nerves."

He gave his wife a look, watching her get inside the car before closing the door behind him and locking the door.

"She need some dick Draymond, cause she been having you fucked up lately." He mumbled to himself before walking to their car, and hopping inside.

"Did grab a charger?" He questioned her and she huffed loudly reaching in her purse and grabbing her charger throwing it in his lap.

He squinted his eyes at her. "China what the fuck is your problem?"

She scoffed. "Are you finished, or are you done? Like drive already I don't wanna talk to you."

He stared at her a couple more seconds before sucking his teeth and starting the car.

"Bet. You got one more time to try me, you gone learn who the fuck I am the hard way."

She kept quiet, turning her body away from him.

Drays hard grip on the staring wheel was only a quarter of how he was actually feeling. He knew his wife always had her moments, but she never disrespected him like this.

He had to shake his head and laugh, cause she had to be playing with him. She was wilding.

***
The Green's pulled up outside Stephen and Amour's house, parking between Klay and Kevin's cars. It was couples karaoke night and the Currys were hosting it. Something the Golden State Warriors did as a family. Different events, all of the corny, sexy, and sweet things anyone could think of.

Karaoke night was a popular event. Tonight being women vs men.

China hugged her purse tighter to her knocking on the door and Dray stared down at his wife smirking.